Slain by Helena,
Prince of San Francisco, June 27th,
Information of Note
Embraced: Generation: 10th
Status: 2 Abiding
- Acknowledged in San Francisco
- Loyal by Prince Occam of San Francisco
- Favored by Chandra of Clan Malkavian Philadelphia
- Oracle to Prince Occam
Current Location: San Francisco, California
- Word Salad
Sire: An Astronaut
Childe: A Butcher
Truth, Rumor, and Innuendo
- "The sad stitch highlights the music." - "Charlie"
- "I attempted to bridge the gap between our worlds, thinking there might be some balance in between Song and Madness, but I heard only howling all around his being." - Ligeia Loxley
- "As loyal as he is incomprehensible." -Alister MacArthur
- "'While some will find his mannerisms unproductive, let none question his effectiveness nor capability. Patience yields a rich bounty from this creature." - Viktor Cantemir
- "Can't understand a word he says but the man gets results and I can respect that." - Zachariah White
- " Seems a nice enough sort, I suppose subtitles are out of the question" Oertheo Regal
- "If you need to understand what he's saying, I wrote a program that'll translate it." - Alice Covington
- "Thank you for not speaking to me." - Clara Azure
- "He gave me a green crayon once, so I know he thinks I'm alright. The feelings mutual, honey. But honestly, darling Charlie talks nonsense, but his eyes are lucid as anything. He knows what he's about, more than most of us, I'd imagine." - Sybil Giovanni
- "Intent brings clarity where words fail. The loss is not one of communication; it is one of expectation. When you do not predict, you will understand." — Tamerlane
- "Ah, Charlie. Kindred invariably think he is pitiable, simple. He has a rare gift in these jaded nights: the gift of being continually underestimated by almost everyone around him. Idiots." - Arden
- "Sir Elliot had a long conversation with Charlie once, he even allowed Charlie to carry him, Sir Elliot rarely allows someone to hold him. Sir Elliot said that Charlie was a good chap, and should I have a problem, he was an excellent person to talk with." - Charlotte Mikaelson
- "Many who look upon Charlie are only willing to see him as fragile, easily manipulated, gentle, meek and wretchedly broken. Those that ‘know’ Charlie respect him for the insight he has, but only afford that from the use they have of him. I understand Charlie. I have seen the fire and the rage and the song. I have seen the wild and the discord and the all-consuming awareness. I am generally cynical and highly skeptical of those who are proclaimed as oracles and prophets. With Charlie; I know. " - Helena Martell
- "Look, you just gotta look at HOW he's saying it, not WHAT he's saying. And it's a shame more people can't do that, because he's really brilliant." - Soleil Savant
- " I pity him. No, no, no, not Charlie. I pity the man who does not believe that under this jigsaw of conversion, the heart of a beast more depraved than many will ever know stills in a forever barren chest." - Thomas Edwin Thayne
- "My understanding is that Malkavians best wield their powers against you when they have your undivided attention...It seems you give "Charlie" just that when you seek to decode his insights" Reynard Argent
- "Take anything he says and reverse it, this is the only true way to understand Charlie. David Heath"
- "I enjoy the time I get to spend with Charlie...though you know...he still owes me a yellow crayon. *pout*" - Ora
- "Fing is tho, i was only tryin' to give 'im back is shirt, right? And I'm following ghost-flying-Charlie all over the bloody city and ee's tryin' to say somefink but i dunno wot and then ee's led me to the Golden Gate bridge, right? But then i get the phone call from the Sheriff. "Get to the Golden Gate Bridge," ee tells me. "Cos the Sabbat r on their way." Well shit, i tell 'im. Guess were I am? - Ollie Ellsworth
- "Nah m8 nah, u gotta listen 2 the words he's NOT saying," - Ollie Ellsworth
- "I just want to touch his hair!" - Cordelia Starling
- "I'm always worried when I think I start understanding him." Nicholas Loring
- "Blueberry rhythm refers the vague blood." -"Charlie"
- "He has transcended this condition, and if you were able to understand him you would reach his unique state as well."
- "The Tremere have developed a program which can decode his word salad."
- "He is faking the whole thing. It is just a grand prank he is playing on reality. "
- "His speech patterns are the result of a fairy curse."
- "Anything he gives you is something used to spy on you later."
- "He has plans plans to elope with Soleil Savant"
|City:||San Francisco, Ca|
|Storyteller:||San Francisco C/A VST|
Jean Paul Sartre 
"Man can will nothing unless he has first understood that he must count on no one but himself; that he is alone, abandoned on earth in the midst of his infinite responsibilities, without help, with no other aim than the one he sets himself, with no other destiny than the one he forges for himself on this earth." — Jean-Paul Sartre
Cam Number: US2012030155