From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
Player: Kenneth Green
Character: Abdul Malik bin Abdullah ibn al-Saud
Bloodline: Brethren of the Black
Covenant: Lancea (Status 2)
Position: Sheikh of the Iblic Creed
Status: Lancea 2, Mekhet 2,City 4
Domain: San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Clan: Mekhet
- Bloodline: Brethren of the Black (#USA-NC-VR-1409-019877)
- Covenant: Lancea Sanctum
Titles or Positon's:
- Father General of the Brethren of the Black
- Sheikh of the Iblic Creed
General Concept - Guru
Father General Abdul Malik bin Abdullah ibn al-Saud
Father General of the Brethren of the Black
Preferred Address Sheikh al-Saud
Quotes About Him
Quotes by Him...
- Laylat al-Bara\'at (Allah\'s Day of Judgement) 1875 (15 Shaban or September 16)- Born in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- 1895 (Age 20) - Graduates the Madrassa in Jeddah
- 1900 (Age 25) - Graduates advanced studies in fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence) becomes Imam of a Mosque in Medina.
- 1905 (Age 30) - After taking advantage of the people, raping young women and boys, twisting Islamic law to his fitting. He is embraced by Nassir al-Din an Iblic Creed Scholar.
- 1905-1955 (Age 50) - He is released into the Kindred world and joins the Lancea Sanctum. He immediately answers what he believes is his call of Allah to twist and mend his blood for the founding of a bloodline of spies.
- 1940's - Links up with Henry Burns in the area around Detroit and takes to tutoring the School Master in the Iblic Creed.
- 1955 -1975 (Age 70) - Travels the middle east spreading the word of Longinus.
- 1975 (Age 70) - Moves to Cascade County, Montana to focus on mutating his blood.
- 1990 (Age 115) - Enters his first torpor.
- 2010 (Age 135) - Awakens from torpor to find the city he loves under attack by hunters. He flees the area.
- 2013 (Age 138) - Is anointed the Bishop of Cascade County by H.E. Cassidy Sullivan and lays the ground work for its retaking.
- 2016 (Age 141) - Moves to San Juan, Puerto Rico after being the last kindred surviving the hunters retaliatory attack on Cascade.
- Kenneth Green
- Member of the North Central Virtual Chapter
- Resides in Denver, Colorado