Aimee is known to be a socialite and is sometimes even called a coquette. She began in the French courts of The Sun King, Louis XIV, and enjoyed all it had to offer from rare delicacies to the arts. She continued to spend time at parties and celebrations in the Bourbon courts until the eve of the French Revolution. She has also had the privilage to be a part of the French colonies spending her hours socializing in the Caribbean, North America, Africa and Indochina. Her company is most desired from the wealthiest pirate to the poorist king. In all of this time she has faithfuly supported the Lasombra, and the Ivory Tower. While her dedication keeps her close to her sire, she craves adventure and has been known to follow some excitement.
- Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire (socialite, political celebrity)
- Anne Dieu-Le-Veut (pirate)
- Marie Antoinette (queen)
- May Stewart, Princess Anastasia of Greece and Denmark (American socialite)
- The Black Rose of House Silva
- Talon in Colorado Springs
- Diplomat of House Silva
- 1661 – Travels to the Caribbean Islands with sire, Roger Dartmoor Also spends some time in European courts.
- 1698 – Returns to Versaille with Roger Dartmoor
- 1700 – Continues in Versaille and influences the French court of Louis XIV
- 1734 – Travels to Marsaille to be with sire again, known to be pursuing the political recognition of the clan
- 1789 – Departs France on the eve of the French Revolution - travels to New Orleans
- 1860 – Departs the American South as to avoid being tangled in the American Civil War
- 1893 - Attends the World Fair in Chicago
- 1900 - 1914 - Travels amongst French colonial hydrotherapy spas in modern West and Central Africa, Madagascar, and Vietnam
- 1922 - Returns to Chicago
- 1958 - 1975 - Follows America's Space Race in Florida and Texas
- More recent nights - known to be in Brevard County, Florida
- 2015 - She has escorted Roger Dartmoor to visit Greyson Lovecraft in Colorado Springs and has decided to stay
- Was a mistress of both King Louis XIV and King Louis XV
- Enjoys the occasional fine cigar. Diplomaticos are her favorite.
- In June of 2015, Walter Jones left a Puerto Rico gather at a time calculated perfectly to secretly meet Aimee for a long, private walk on the beach in the summer breeze. Of course, this is no surprise to those who noticed how much attention he was paying her that night...
- To have incited the Anarchs to wipe out her entire vehicle fleet with sugar, as she is so sweet. 2016
- She is thought to have as many barbs on her tentacles as the reprimands she throws with her barbed tongue.
- "Aimeé assisted me once when I was at my weakest. I will never forget that." - Costanza Rodriguez
- "Aimeé is one of the few true companions that I have." - Roger Dartmoor
- "Even the light of the Ivory Tower casts a shadow; but in this shadow we find our staunchest allies and defenders. Aimeé is the Black Rose of House Silva and one of the few kindred welcome wherever House Coronati stands." - Dr. Daniel Thornvick
- "Well monsieur, it seems you have not played in some time." - Aimee to Francois Ducat
- "Our trip was a perfect disaster, fraught with one hurdle after the next. Coachmen who wouldn't arrive, substandard lodgings nearly everywhere, and ships with more leaks than ...well it's not polite to say in mixed company. Still, we soldiered bravely on, putting our best face on all of these shortcomings and somehow managed to have a grand old time because of a number of generous benefactors who saw our pitiful state and saw fit to garb us as modern royalty. It was quite inspiring really, to see how they fell all over themselves to offer us anything we needed...but such is the beauty of my dear cousin Aimeé." - Irvine Talbot
- "You are eloquently brash, abusive with your words, and overly opinionated. In short, you're hired." - Calvin Ames
- "I thought she didn't like me anymore, but then I heard her shit all over that poor fucking Anarch. I may have got caught in the cross fire once, but he really got to know what it's like under her guns." - Quinn Papillon
Player: Alex F.
MES Number: US2004112415
- Lasombra Clan: USA-SE-VC-1503-024304