|City:||Twin Cities, MN|
|Player:||GL ARST Masq CAI|
|Storyteller:||GL ARST Masq CAI|
Notable Traits: A gruff, thick beard is perhaps the most telling characteristic of Alec Vale. He's a large man who moves quickly. He does not swear, but he does speak with authority. When he asks a question, it is meant to be answered directly. When he gives orders, they are meant to be followed precisely. He is quick, cunning, strong, and charming, a combination that makes him a very talented sheriff.
He is a natural leader, but also a natural soldier. He was born to follow orders from above and to command those below. He is a firm believer in the Chain of Command, and he takes it as a personal insult whenever his abilities to fulfill his duties are questioned.
Information Known by Kindred Society
The information below is reasonably available to characters of the Masquerade Camarilla/Anarch/Independents continuity. Some subsections are marked as available knowledge only for certain groups of characters, and thus would not be known by every character.
Known by Kindred Society At Large
Before he was Kindred, Alec Vale was a decorated Lieutenant in the United States military, having fought in Korea during the early 1950s. However, his time in the war is a discussion he would rather avoid, and often refuses to speak of.
He has been the Sheriff of Minneapolis/St. Paul since 2008, when the previous Sheriff (his Sire) went to aid the city of Chicago against the Sabbat. However, Vale had been a deputy for many years before this, and the transition was seamless.
He has developed an extensive system of informants within the Twin Cities. He is sure to keep tabs on every Kindred that enters Prince Preusen's domain.
Known by the Harpies
Known by the Clan Brujah
Note: Those looking for a lineage for their PC or NPC may speak with the GL ARST Cam/Anarch/Indep about lineage ties.
Quotes by Alec Vale:
Quotes about Alec Vale:
- In the northern Midwest, Vale has a knack for showing up where he's needed.
- Both an investigator and a warrior, it's not wise to cross the law when it's up to him to follow it up.
- Vale has been lovers with Dasha Makovicka in the past, but something happened that caused a rather nasty falling-out.
- Vale adamantly denies any sort of romantic involvement with Dasha, past or present.
- When Alec Vale asks a question, he expects it to be answered. Once, when an unexpected Malkavian showed up in court, Vale asked him who he was. When the Malkavian answered with a riddle, Vale staked him and turned him over to Martin Poplar, asking him to educate his kin on the proper way to answer a question.
- Vale never goes anywhere without his trusty revolver.
- Vale's "network of informants" is actually nothing more than whatever information Andrew Marx and the other members of Clan Nosferatu are willing to sell him.
This character is an NPC run by to the GL ARST Masq CAI. All OOC questions about this NPC and IC correspondence directed to the NPC should be directed to the GL ARST Masq CAI.