Alejandro Angel Cruz
|This character is dead. Any further communication should be with the VST.|
Name: Alejandro Angel Cruz
Aliases: Angel Cruz; Alejandro Pena
Creature Type: Mortal (Hunter)
Conspiracy: Malleus Maleficarum
Cell: Puerto Rico
Notable Traits: Striking Looks 2; Very Charismatic and Inspiring
Title or Positon:
Alejandro appears to be in his mid-60s, with striking looks (2), grey hair with a full beard, bright blue eyes and appears to be in great shape for his age. He usually wears suits and dress shirts.
Alejandro is usually friendly and warm, polite and eloquent. He is, however, somewhat arrogant and overconfident at times.
History & Timeline
- October 30, 1947 - Born in Ponce, Puerto Rico. He was a troubled boy with many dark, disturbing and inappropriate dreams and nightmares. He decides to become a priest, both to help others and himself.
- October 31, 1969 – Ordained Priest and assigned to work in the various churches around Ponce.
- 1969-1972 – Works for the local diocese, where he has contact with a wide variety of people, many of which were young ladies that he should have left alone. He begins to have “inappropriate” encounters with some of them.
- Summer 1972 – Parents of some of Father Cruz’s victims come forward to press charges against him.
- November 1972 – Father Cruz is found guilty of sexual assault and sentenced to fifteen years in prison, He is transferred to Las Cucharas Correctional Complex.
- 1972-74 – Father Cruz is kept amongst the general prison population and is repeatedly attacked and beaten, often to near-death. He is eventually put into protective custody in isolation in 1974, with only periodic interaction with the rest of the prison population.
- 1974-1984 – Largely kept in solitary/isolation, Father Cruz focuses on his faith, as well as his physical and mental health, though the “dark urges” still stir within him. He also began to have a very uneasy feeling, as if something was “wrong” in the prison.
- 1984 – Returned to the general prison population and his uneasy feeling of something being wrong intensified. He began to notice that prisoners were often taken from their cells in the middle of the night and would be told that they were being ‘transferred” to other facilities. The blood curdling screams in the middle of the night and the blood splatters that weren’t cleaned entirely the following day seemed to suggest something ELSE was happening.
- October 30, 1985 – Father Cruz is woken in the middle of the night by a guard, advising him that he was being moved to another area. Weary, but having no choice, he was led to another area and was brought before a large group of robed figures who he recognized as members of the prison staff and what he would call a “Beast of the Devil”. He seemed to realize that he was either going to be sacrificed to the Beast or be fed to it. With renewed spiritual and physical strength, he fought off the small group of cultists, killing them and the monster with whatever was available. That night, his Vigil began.
- 1985-1986 – Believing that evil was everywhere around him, Father Cruz spent every available moment when not in his cell trying to find more cult activities and monsters within the prison. To his surprise, he finds some of both on occasion and is able to eradicate those menaces.
- November 1986 – Father Cruz is released from prison, having served his sentence. He relocates to the San Jose area and looks to rebuild his life.
- January 1987 – Meets <>, a woman who captured his heart. They started dating and got married in February 1988.
- 1990 – His daughter Olivia Summers is born.
- 1990s – Alejandro finds various jobs within the religious community and begins to generate enough finances and goodwill around San Jose to start his own ministry.
- 2000 – Learned that one of his nephews was coerced into joining a cult. He organizes and finances a rescue operation in November 2000, which led me to an older building that housed the cult and his nephew. There was a bloody fight and both sides were dealt heavy blows, but the rescue was a success.
- December 2000 - Joins The Accord and learns that the cult that abducted his nephew was linked to The Truth.
- 2001 – Started his own televangelist ministry for various reasons, some altruistic and others not. He has used it as a front for his Vigil, among other things. In getting the ministry running, a mysterious person named Icarus Sphere responds to a "want ad" looking for technological help in starting up a website and getting his ministry on-line. She works remotely for him until 2003.
- 2003 - Alejandro meets Icarus Sphere in person for the first time, a young woman much younger than he expected. She continues to work for his ministry maintaining websites and assisting in the technological aspects of his ministry.
- 2004 - Alejandro is in the United States and meets Joline Dubois shortly after her first encounter with the Supernatural. He takes the young woman under his wing as she takes on her Vigil and helps train her to become a Hunter. They stay in frequent contact for a time after that.
- 2006 - Met Santana Vega at a bar one night in San Juan. She was initially there due to work, but Alejandro's charms won her over and they eventually started dating.
- 2007 - Alejandro proposes to Santana and she says yes.
- 2008 - Alejandro and Santana get married.
Friends, Associates & Everyone Else
- Olivia Summers - His daughter.
- Santana Vega - His wife. His rock. His everything.
- Icarus Sphere - Business Associate/Ally.
- Joline Dubois - One of his former students.
Words of Wisdom (Quotes)
What Others Have To Say
- "What can I shay about Cruz? I have worked for him for almosst ten full years now. I know this about him. He ish a good man and has a solid purpose within the Accord. But don't let hish exterior fool you. He ish very charming and everything but don't pissh him off...I mean there'ss a reasson I have met every deadline he hash shet for my work..." -Icarus Sphere
- Used to be a Lucifuge.
- Once killed a guy in prison with a teacup, Riddick style.
- Killed his own daughter for being a supernatural.
- Has great taste in suits.
- Despite the age difference, his relationship with Joline was more than just student-mentor for a time.
Soundtrack: The Window to the Soul
- Hallelujah Chorus - Handel
- Hallelujah - Leonard Cohen
- Broken Wings - Alter Bridge
- Blackbird - Alter Bridge
- I'll Follow You Down - Shinedown
Player: Mark Mielewczyk
C@M Number: CA200403015
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada