|This character is dead. Any further communication should be with the VST.|
|Storyteller:||Bloomington IN-013-D VST|
Final Death: 2015
Residence: Bloomington, IN
Acknowledged as a member of the Camarilla
Confirmed as an Ancilla
- Loyal per the word of Gangrel Clanhead Equinox during the gala hosted by the Countess d'Adhemar in Nashville (September 2014)
- Courteous by the sovereign Prince Jack Mitchel of Mt. Pleasant, MI
LOST STATUS (upon the death of Prince Lillyanna Windsor of Bloomington, IN on Saturday, September 13, 2014)
Noble as Primogen of Clan Gangrel in Bloomington, IN
Enforcer as Sheriff of Bloomington, IN
Privileged as Sheriff of Bloomington, IN
Defender by the word of Prince Lillyanna Windsor (Authority) of Bloomington, IN
Loyal by the word of Prince Lillyanna Windsor (Sovereign) of Bloomington, IN
- On May 10, 2014, as Primogen, Stava *Acclaimed* Erik Ulfson for his efforts to protect the Masquerade.
- On July 12, 2014 Stava named Hector Beaumont *Victorious* in a citywide investigative symbel ordeal that he set up as Gangrel primogen.
- On August 12, 2014, as Primogen, Stava *Acclaimed* Aramayis Eskandarian for his efforts to defend several Traditions against the Sabbat.
- On August 12, 2014, as Primogen, Stava *Acclaimed* Rick the Gangrel for his efforts to defend several Traditions against the Sabbat.
Notable Traits: tall, brown hair, charismatic; healthy looking (Merit: Personal Masquerade); socially comfortable to be with; dynamic personality; persistent Minnesotan accent
Information Known by Kindred Society
The information below is reasonably available to characters of the Masquerade Camarilla/Anarch/Independents continuity. Some subsections are marked as available knowledge only for certain groups of characters, and thus would not be known by every character.
Known by Kindred Society At Large
Alvar entered Kindred society when he "came in from the cold" the first time shortly after 1900, and formally accepted into the Camarilla in 1910. For most of his time, he has operated solo in the "wilderness" between Camarilla cities even since then, and presumably before, since he was recognized as an Ancilla sometime in the 1940s. In general, he seems an affable fellow.
Alvar defended Elysium from the depredations of Vincent Giovanni and Jericho of Clan Assamite in January of 2015. However, he was torpored and captured by their gang and taken to their fortress in Plainfield, Indiana. Alvar was held as a hostage and executed by Jericho when the Camarilla refused to negotiate.
Known by the Harpies
Alvar Stava has never amounted to much in the eyes of the sect. Only his survival for over a century really makes him noteworthy. His recent move to reside in a Camarilla city and take up the role of primogen represents a marked departure from his previously apolitical approach to Camarilla citizenship.
Known by the Clan Gangrel
Alvar has yet to make his mark among the Gangrel, but his survival says something for him.
Note: Those looking for a lineage for their PC or NPC may speak with John Scott, US2002023603 about lineage ties.
Quotes by Alvar Stava:
- "You'd be amazed how much the average Joe will share over a cup o' joe."
- "Most Sabbat go down real easy with a solid steel grill on an 18-wheeler: grease spots on the road in a second. But those Ventrue antitribu will do a number on your undercarriage as they go down, and you'll have to back over 'em a couple times to finish the job."
Quotes about Alvar Stava:
- "There is nothing a musketman loves or fears more, in equal parts, than the arrival of friendly artillery fire. But Alvar wields his rig like a royal canon firing a 5700 stone solid-shot. His precision is remarkable and maneuverability on the field brings a tear to this Dragoon's eye." Goodman Goring
- "Well ain't u just a treasure trove of folksy wisdom." - Ollie Ellsworth
- "Mr. Stava is a genius in the backwoods battlefield." - Orenna Komnenos
- "Alvar really knows how to bring the house down, if you know what I mean." - Lincoln Adams
- "Yeh, i did 'ave sum trouble understandin' the bloke @first but once we got ova the langwich barrier he waz reel easy 2 work wiv. Very smart man, that wun. Always got a plan an' always got the rite tool 4 the job." - Ollie Ellsworth
- "Mssr. Stava was not swayed by politics and moves primarily based on sense. Both these qualities make him a blessed addition to the Bloomington court." - Veronica Devries
- "Alvar? THAT dumbass? He's a fool, an idiot, and as soon as I can come up with a word that summarizes how he is useless, ineffective, self-righteous, cowardly and nothing but a whimpering lapdog masquerading as a lawman, I'll use it. Loudly and with great enthusiasm." - Jack "Dauntless" Kiel
- Alvar is never without a couple of pocket knives handy.
- Alvar has probably killed many Sabbat in his time... with mindless small talk alone.
- Since the murder of his prince Lillyanna Windsor at the hands of Vincent Giovanni in early September 2014, Alvar is nowhere to be seen. Did he fly the coop, or did he go to ground to forge a Camarilla resistance to the Anarch gang known as the Laughing Bastards!?
- On Saturday, January 10, 2014, Elder Dax Forte announced that Alvar had violated Elysium in Bloomington and was beaten into torpor and removed from the Elysium. The new claimant to praxis Vincent Giovanni decreed that Alvar was to be destroyed.
Contact John Scott, US2002023603 for questions and background ties.