From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
This Character is Retired
Name: Amanda Burke
Apparent Age: Mid-late 20s
Current Location: Albuquerque, NM
Current Assignment: Helheim Initiative, Black Brigade
Krewe: The Stygian Council
A tall, redheaded woman with a once-friendly smile that has become terribly rare and hard blue eyes that some remember as mischievous, even playful, which are typically worn smoky. She has abandoned her preference for stylish clothing in favor of dark colors, usually blacks and greys. While at one time she seemed almost perpetually tired and lazy, she now exhibits a powerful, ruthless drive and a rage born of profound loss boiling just beneath the surface...usually.
Her geist is Tisiphone, the Fury of Bloody Vengeance. She stands tall, ith bone-white skin and long, ink-black hair, her body encased in scarred, ornate armor of an ancient Greek style. Vicious black claws tip her fingers, and from her back sprout a pair of black-feathered, somewhat tattered wings. Her eyes have neither iris nor pupil, instead seeming like little gateways to hell, appearing at once as fire and boiling blood, more blood leaking from their sockets to stain her cheeks. The rest of her is splattered with more blood, slick on her armor and dripping from feathers and claws.
Player: Lisa Kennedy
Creature Type: Sin-Eater
Division: Lex Talionis
VST: James Bronaugh
IC Email: Amanda Burke
- High-value target neutralization/capture
- Extreme risk operations
- Covert assault
- Force negation/reversal
- Competent leadership/squadmates
- Helheim Initiative
- Black Brigade
- Blue Brigade
- "What do I do? I own the city. The dead? They're my people. Your technology? It does what I want. The people? I decide what they think is real, take their will, their senses, their possessions, even their lives. So what do I do? Anything I want."
- "You should be very, very glad I'm a good girl. Ok, so maybe I'm not that good, but I'm bad in a good way!"
- "I swear, something about March has the apocalypses out in full bloom."
- To add a quote, click here!
- "Amanda is great, I love it when I'm ready to go kick something in the teeth, and all she can think about is sleeping. No seriously, I wouldn't change a thing about this girl, she has gotten me into and out of too many tight spots!" - Dante Weber-Karg
- "Strange chick. Useful as all get out, but I don't know her all that well yet. So far, so good, though." - Hank Sims
- (On being asked why she came to Albuquerque.) "It is retroactively for the tacos. But no it is really for Amanda and talking to her about how suave and desirable she is. Eyebrow waggle eyebrow waggle." - F1R3W@LL
- "Pretty, but still useful, kinda like myself." - Beau Owens
This One Time...
- To add a rumor, click here!
- She once put an entire city to sleep!
- She totally went shot for shot with a werewolf. Nobody was conscious to figure out who won.
- She plans to write and publish the Gospel according to Samuel...Jackson.
Take my hand,
We're off to Never-Never Land!
Out of Character
- Whatever! ^_^
Vampire: the Requiem
Werewolf: the Forsaken
Best viewed with the Diogenes font.
Special thanks to Abby Estes for wikification tips and code copy/edit permissions! ^_^