*Amelia looks across her desk at a young Ventrue* "My little lord you knew who you were making a bargain with when you signed the contract. I am more than willing to return your assets minus those currently in transaction as per our agreement, which would be about 95% of them. You look stunned, do you mean to tell me that you didn't fully read the contract? Now that is a pity, I guess you are going to have to just have to cut your losses and walk away since you don't want to deal with a filthy Giovanni."
Name: Amelia Dunsirn
Grandsire: Ewan Dunsirn
Sire: Beitris Rona Dunsirn (NPC- Deceased)
Embraced: Early 1900s(rumored)
Current Location: Montgomery, AL
Position: Donna of Montgomery
Standing: *Acknowledged Independent* by Prince Chapel
Known Haven: Montgomery Embassy
Notable traits: Always wears one article of gray clothing. Tech-savy she is often seen working deals on her cell phone during monthly gathers.
- Amelia is sometimes called "Il Gatto Gringio" The Gray Cat
- Amelia really is a Ventrue who made a deal with the Giovanni for protection.
- Amelia really knows her way around the boardroom if you know what I mean!
- Amelia could teach devils how to write a proper contract.
- Amelia doesn't speak about lovers in her Past, but whispers do surface occasionally linking her to the following:
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
- Add your rumor here!
- "She and I have much in common. Together, we'd be unstoppable. So many of our kin go to war with blades or bones, while we go with ledgers and folios. The boardroom is our battlefield, and in this century a bankrupted enemy will wish they were dead." - Salvatore Giovanni
- "I don't know Amelia as well as I might like to. I've never had a quarrel with the Dunsirns - I recognize their usefulness, and their purpose within La Famiglia better than most, I think. Amelia, in particular, has a head for numbers, for business, that borders on the terrifying. She is not a woman that I would want to get on the wrong side of, were I you." - Vitalia Giovanni
- "It has been said that the pen is mightier than the sword. I'm not one to believe such nonsense without proof. Then again, I've seen what she can do with a pen. " - Angelo
- "Amelia is intelligent and capable, which is more than I can say about a lot of people." - Brenna Dunsirn
- "Such a smart, bright girl, with a razor-sharp mind and matching wit that bring honor to her otherwise dubious family name." - Sybil Giovanni
- "It's tough, dealing with Amelia after so long with Don Angelo. I mean, sure, Don Angelo will crack your skull like a fucking egg if you piss him off, but at least he doesn't make nasty comments about your clothes. You're not going to tell her I said anything, right?" - Vito Putanesca
- "Amelia and I are near polar opposites. I in my exam room among the dead, her in the Boardroom among the others. My head for Science, Anatomy and the Dark Arts, hers full of Numbers, Names, Rules and Laws. I don't understand her, but she is definitely someone you want to have playing on your team when the proverbial shit hits the fan." - Gregori Giovanni
- "You want to keep your shirt in a deal with her. Easy, don't fucking sign a deal. We raise the dead, she robs them for good measure." - Valerius Orsino Giovanni
- " Ogni cosa si compra a prezzo. Pray you never sit across a table from her or you have already lost." - Mariella Rossellini
- "I've worked with Amelia on and off for a long time. And if there is one thing I've learned about her, is that her cold exterior is hiding something. God help those who find out." - Martin Milliner
- "No, I didn't sleep with her, but she has a refined taste I share and is not adverse to sharing with her cousin." - Valerius Orsino Giovanni