Name: Amelia Thorne
Position in the Court: Whip of Clan Toreador
Clan Postion: Guildmaster of The Forge
Notable Traits: She always wears skirts and dresses, only dressing in pants when she is working on her art. She is a true southern lady and is quite polite.
- Acknowledged by the prince of Puerto Rico, Prince of the MS Gulf Coast, and Prince of Atlanta
- Favored by Elder Dorian Burroughs
- Courteous by Prince Carto
- Honorable by Prince Carto
- Courteous by Angelique Graves
Coteries/Societies: None Known
Information Known by Kindred Society
- She is originally from Savannah, GA.
- She is the childe of Dorian Burroughs.
- Her art is weaponsmithing, and her current specialty is guns.
- She has a love for weapon collections and wishes to study them when she can find them.
- She attended the battle for Chicago, and went missing during it. She was presumed dead, but has recently shown back up.
- Whip of Clan Toreador for Atlanta
- 1887 - Born to a middle class family in an area in Georgia.
- 1912 - Ghouled to Dorian Burroughs to ensure he had a steady supply of guns for his mob.
- 1955 - Embraced after making her first master craft gun, a colt peacemaker.
- 1971 - Released from Accounting.
- 1985 - Leaves to find herself and inspiration for her art, which has become somewhat stagnant. Hops around and travels a bit. Leaves on good terms with Dorian and goes to visit him from time to time.
- 1990 - Settles in Lansing, Michigan.
- 2000-present - She has worked off and on with various other members of her family and others on different projects.
- 2014 - Battle for Chicago - She went, she fought, and she fell into torpor. She was presumed dead, but has managed to somehow reappear.
- 2015 - Settles in Gulfport, MS.
- April, 2015 - Takes over as guildmaster of The Forge after previous guildmaster, James Thorne meets final death.
- August, 2015 - Moves to Atlanta on a permanent basis.
- December, 2015 - Becomes Whip for Clan Toreador.
(If you would like to make ties with me and help fill in this timeline, that would be awesome. :D)
- I thought she died during the Battle of Chicago? Is that REALLY her?
- She seems to be scared of the color yellow... Thats... new.
- She can't remember anything from before six months ago.
- She has a lost love looking for her.
- She's scary fast, even for a Toreador.
- There's a 5 year waiting list to get one of her weapons.
- She has an Assamite lover who follows her in the shadows like a dark, guardian angel.
- She spends more time in Savannah than at home.
- Feel free to add your own!
- "Amelia is an enigma, she is the equation for ammunition, the bite of a bullet against your flesh, and the heavy weight of power in a genteel package, even Chicago couldn't change that."- Hestia
- "Don't you DARE threaten or mess with Amelia. I will ensure that she crafts the gun that I aim at your genitalia." - Gabriel Thorne
- "I must say, her sires tastes are impeccable, I don't believe I've seen a woman wear a towel so well." - Feodor Krasny
- "Another peach for my Dorian. The perfect combination of Thorne and Rose." ~ Lilly Belle Stafford Thorne
- "Amelia? She's the kind of gal that can answer the door wearing only a confused look and a hotel bathrobe, but still manage to look both sexy and dangerous." ~ Master Harpy Forbes, Domain of Austin
- "I cannot recall a finer student. I look forward to seeing if she remembered all her lessons." - Orenna Komnenos
- "I once asked Cousin Amelia to run away with me to Barbados where we'd live off of my trust fund and seduce native...what are they, Barbadoans? Then I saw where her art really lies, in weaponry of all designs, and I realized that to take her out of America would be a crime and I would be forced to admire her from afar...out of range that is." - Ewan Sterling
- "An enticing siren's song, lure you in to make you crash and fall apart. The beautiful madame is and will do just that." - Leona Theron
- "Another of my wonderful childer, she has just found her wings... and now climbs to heights that make a sire proud." - Dorian Burroughs
- "In difficult times, she among the many I find to be one of the rare competent... She may indeed prosper." - Nathaniel Lament Hell
- "Flowers pale and wilt, they loose their luster, their fragrance. Lovely Thorn is not such a rose, she feels, she needs, and she has my good faith, may eternity sustain her luster." - Icarus
- "A kindred of incredible skill and impeccable taste. There is something to be said for an artist when the form and function of their art is both functional and fascinating." - Greyson Lovecraft
Friends and Allies
House of Thorne
- [Alexandria/Callisti y Castillo aka Red Ludwing, Progeny of Helena] <5-4> (? to ?)
- [Unknown] <5> (? to ?)
- [Martinez] <6> (1400 to ?)
Name: Mary Dubuisson
MES Number: US2013040019
Location: Biloxi, MS
Ties are always loved and welcomed. Good? Bad? I don't care! GIMMIE!