Name he found on the side of the hedge: Ammon Lu
Alias: The Ace of Knaves
Date of birth: Unknown
Birthday: Feb 31
Entitlement: The Office of the Vizieral Counsel
Information Known by Lost Society
Appearance & Notable Traits
- Lu came into the scene out of somewhere a few months ago. He has long dirty blonde hair and is missing an eye which he covers with using various objects he has found in the hedge. He has a fondness for spoons.
- Fighting Style: Ammon employs the Capoeira fighting style which combines dance, acrobatics, and music.
Mein is blurry at all times.
That is no Moon
Ammon's hollow is a large moon that sets in the sky with a grin and blood shot eyes.
Witty Talkative Sidekick
Ammon first saw Clarity in the goblin market. Her first words to him were "I'm judging you." Since then it has been a non stop roller coaster of action and adventure between the two. She handles his emails.
Quotes from Ammon
- Feel free to add
- "Just think of the fear it'll strike. Sun Poo the Goblin war master once said, Fear me for my face is on your asses."
- "Where do you think you are?"
- "Moo motherfucker, moooo!"
- "You are ether the greatest manipulative woman I've ever met or you are the most tortured of souls."
- "I can see the gears of the universe. I can come back to life. I can travel worlds. I bleed, sure. But eventually I'll fix that too.
Quotes from others referring to Ammon
- "I...uh...what the fuck?" John Vimes
- "Pretty sure he left the fridge open last night." Ammon Lu
- "Ammon is one of my best friends, I've been helping him understand humans and act more normally... Trust me, he was so much worse when I met him. Let that sink in." Elise
- "Patient-doctor confidentiality prevents me from talking about 90% of the things I know about Ammon, the other 10% I don't completely understanding yet. Regardless, he's Awesome." - Bill
- "I think there is more to Ammon that I don't see... He is quite entertaining. But I am sure his fondness for spoons will get him in trouble someday." - SantaAna
- "He is the best person I could have ever wished to meet. He has a lot of work to do but each day he is with me, the better he gets. I couldn't ask for a better roommate and friend. - Amy Rose
- "Ammon is a good guy. For all the crazy his heart is in the right place. And you gotta ask him about the book." - Blitz
- "I am at least 5% sure he isn't a complete maniac... Good at checkers, though." - Martin Weir
- "He kept trying to make me hold a baby. There is something fucked up about him..." -Cordelia Cane
- "I'm not sure that our definitions of 'helping' really align, but he seems to be a good person despite his eccentricities." - *Kage*
- "So they say the Moon court are depraved, well Ammon most certainly is but I think he is getting better? Just don't ask him about his cows." - Jack Daniels
- "..." - Dreyfus Mulligan
- "Ammon has proved himself to be a loyal and loving friend. Even if I do not understand most of what he says." - Cass aka Jesse Quinn
- "Surprisingly, he's not just crazy. He's definitely fucking insane, but he's somehow more than just that... It's hard to explain." - Cordelia Cane
- "He rescued some children from Austin, but I've been assured that they are in good hands. I can only hope that I'm not wrong for not rescuing them right back again..." - Aria Zennor
- 'Feel free to add"
- 'Is a banished"
- 'This Wiki was made by Clarity."
- 'Was the inspiration for the villain, Alpha, from Dollhouse."
- 'Hangs with the cast of Serenity ever fifth Thursday."
- 'The true purpose behind why Bill and Ammon are in a motley together is because, Bill wants to help Ammon regain his sanity, and Ammon wants to drive Bill insane."
- 'He talked to a stop sign for 66 minutes before realizing it wasn't the dominate species of this planet."
- 'Has been following around babies to steal their color changing rubber tipped spoon."
- 'His keeper let him go as part of a bet that Ammon couldn't make the real world as strange as Arcadia."
- 'Has recently lost his ability to tastes sweets. This has made his dream of owning a chocolate factory less likely."
- 'Really is tone deaf. He cant carry a tune to save his life."
- 'Was born in Arcadia."
- 'Inspired the hit show, Attack on Titan, after venturing into a candy store in Japan."
- 'Inspired the character Trunks from Dragonball Z...something about time travel and his mom hitting on him...weird huh?"
- 'Feels like he is in space race with someone to the moon. He can't explain the feeling though."
- He is actually a robot, pretending to be a person, who has programmed another robot to pretend to be a robot pretending to be him
- 'He one time put on Disco and just watch it all burn...who does that?"
Player Name Mitchell Wallace
Player Email firstname.lastname@example.org
ST Email email@example.com
MES Number US201210019