NOTE: Annie is dead!
NAME: Annie Case
Acknowledged by Prince Jean-Pierre Durand of Waterloo, 2013-10-19
Acclaimed by Harpy Forbes of Waterloo, 2014-03-18
Childe of The Grey House
Blackbeard August Kohanek
Wintermute Aaron Mitchell
CHILDER: None known.
Info Known by Kindred Society
Annie showed up in Austin in the fall of 2013 sporting a lot of circuitry and not a lot of sense. She's rarely seen without her Nintendo Powerglove though some of her claims regarding its actual utility seem a little far-fetched. She's almost definitely one of those CamNET types.
- 1962, Born, Seattle, Washington
- 1989, Embraced, Pacific Northwest
- 1992-2013, Travelling, various North American city centers (San Francisco, Boston, The Sprawl...)
- late 90's-ish, San Francisco
- 1999, Boston
- 2013-present, Austin, Texas
Hacker L4 Biz
Annie is always looking for a new digital playground, so if you're in need of something taken out, put in, or changed in the matrix, she'd be happy to help!
- Johnston Ramsey (JR) Forbes - biz partner, sometimes patron
- 13x - hacker-in-arms, respected computer whiz
- Kallisti - a BAMF lady-hacker role model and mentor
- Dr. Monica Brown - hospitable to those in need and a scalpel against those who threaten us
- The Professor - a good friend to have when the problem goes beyond 1's and 0's
- Gibs0n - one of the few who groks the real dangers on the net
- Annie once sailed with the Dread Pirate Roberts
- Annie is on retainer as a tech consultant to the Kingdom of Narnia
- Annie has achieved her destiny by passing through walls as a Companion Cube
- Annie breached The True Dusk's security, prompting her disappearance in 2014.
- [Add your own]
- "Annie is one of the most eager neonates I have seen. Her skills are of the highest quality and her enthusiasm is sincere. While she may have some unrefined points of social decorum, she takes such moments as education. Given a few more decades to establish herself and better understand our society and I believe that she may be capable of following in the footsteps of the likes of Harpy June" - Cedric Wadsworth
- "Annie has talent with technology, like no one I have ever seen, in my unlife. She is amazing and hope to see her become even more amazing." Candice Caine
- "How do I put this? Annie is like a skeleton key for digital locks. If you need to get in to something, she's only an email (and a bank transfer) away." Johnston Ramsey (JR) Forbes
- "She sounds like some of those CAMNet folks. I don't understand half of what they say either. The last time I touched a computer, it took up an entire room." Tamberland
- "The shrewdness behind her eyes cannot be mistaken." Miss Maggie
- "A useful creature . I can't understand what she's talking about but it's very useful." -Chloe Pavlis
- "I gaze upon this young creature and I see what the future beholds: An undiscovered ocean of rainbow skies masking the storm of a hurricane." - Achilles Hellgate
- "I don't understand this 'fist bump' thing she does. Every time I try it, I break someone's arm!" - Angelo Giovanni
- "We met in Seattle and I saw such potential. I took her home with me, and we wrote some beautiful code together. She's truly talented, if a bit... confused at times. I brought her over in a moment of weakness, even so, I have never felt any regret for it." - Aaron Mitchell
- "Oh, I should probably talk to her sometime at length. Use paragraphs instead of sentences. I'll add that to my To Do list." - Nenette
- "Yes, I have met Annie, now I don't...what? Gangrel proof keyboard? I didn't...No! I didn't challenge her to make one...*sighs*" - Michael
- "If there is an afterlife, then I wonder, to which version of it has Annie ascended? Perhaps all of them in turn. I choose to believe that she resides yet, flitting about the net on wings of 1s and 0s, become in death the true Ghost in the Machine." - Forbes