Name: Anthony Cage
Born: April 1, 1870 -
Embraced: March 20, 1900
Notable Traits: Acknowledged by Kindred of Atlanta
Title or Position:
- 1870, April 1 - Born Detroit, Michigan to a group of traveling Romani
- 1890, Joined the Vaudeville circuit with a Memory & Magic act
- 1899 Began Tour of Europe - Got noticed when passing through France
- 1900, March 20 - Embraced by the Tremere in Avignon, France
- 1901-1906 Accounting
- 1907 Assigned to Los Angles Chantry
- 1935, April 6 - Reassigned to Eastern Europe
- Early 1940's various meetings with Regent Hohenzollem
- 1950 Witness for the prosecution in the Hohenzollern Tribunal
- 1950, Sept 12 - Reassigned to Atlanta, GA during the Tremere retreat from Eastern Europe
- 2011-2012 Escalation of open hostilities in Atlanta between the clans. Venture, Brujah, Toreador and Nosferatu vs Tremere, Gangrel and Malkavian
- 2012-2013, During the Quiet War acted to coordinate Tremere war efforts, did not get actively involved in the fighting.
- 2013, May 4 - Treaty of Atlanta gets signed ("historical" game).
- Present: Atlanta, GA
- Expert in Occult matters
- He's the one to see if you have need of contract enforcement with no incriminating record of the transaction
- He managed to kill Nekia Black without even being there...
- He is apparently THE local occult expert, hmm...
- So what really happened to Mr. Cage in Miami?
- "An intelligent man with perceptive eyes. Mr. Cage notices what others do not wish to be seen." - Orenna
- "Anthony always seems to be in the right place at the right time. I wish I knew his secret - I'm always in the wrong place at the wrong time." - Isabella Marie
- "Although a worthy notary and scrivener by trade, Anthony's work during times of conflict proves the power of the pen over the sword." - Oliver Mayne
- "An excellent Tremere, I find myself having much in common with. His interests are a bit...esoteric...but there's nothing wrong with that." - Henry Fuller
Player: Albert Degenaar
MES Number: US2012110024
Location: Atlanta, GA