From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
- Born September 23, 1987 in the middle of the desert at Navy Hospital Twentynine Palms.
- Named Adam Phillip Harrelson
- First change in Jan 2013, was found by Ethan before any innocents were killed.
- Upon learning of his Tribe and their tradition of taking a remembrance name, he chose Apheru, which means Guide of the Roads.
- Participated in a Rite of Passage in April 2013 at Sept of Falling Waters.
- In his Rite he was tasked with aiding a spirit of the dead. He came across one such spirit that was being commanded against its will by Vampires. The spirit explained that the Vampires had its fetter, an item that the spirit was bound to. Apheru watched the house that the Vampires were using for several days. When it became obvious that he was not going to be able to sneak in, Apheru did the only thing he could think to do to help the Spirit. At Noon on the third day of watching Apheru set fire to the building in several places. The house went down in flames and the spirit's fetter was recovered, but not all the Vampires that were in the house were accounted for in the aftermath. This act earned Apheru his Deed Name, Trial by Fire.
- Arrived at the Sept of the Eagle's Talons in June 2014
- Earned a Battlescar when ambushed by Banes while on a scouting mission during the assault of Alaska's Fire Factory.
More Details Forthcoming...
- Wiki Template created by Lior
- Editing and Formatting help by Brax