Casual Address: Apollo
Also Known As: Apollo “Brono” Teague, Jim Welsh, King of Krewes, Lord of Little Bourbon, "Jack," "Shitstain," "Not him again!"
Bloodline: None Known
Covenant: The Carthian Movement
Status: The Carthian Movement 2, Daeva 2, Lake Charles 1, Harpy Murder 1
Interaction Traits: Cadence 2, Masquerade (Socialite) 4, Requiem (Courtesan) 2
Notable Traits: "Being a Motherfucking Sorcerer"
Positon: Doggy, Monkey, Horse striding the plain… lol
The Ties That Bind
Grandsire: (Nobody claims Apollo)
Sire: "Um… Good question. When you find the fucker have him call me!"
Broodmates: (Nobody claims Apollo)
Childer: "Dear God, nobody! This is a VIP club, not some damn Knights of Columbus bullshit!"
All My Rowdy Friends...
- (Have you MET Apollo?!? Why AREN'T you his enemy?)
- He actually BELIEVES that he is the Roman god Apollo...
- "Now I'm no stranger to sudden flair-ups in my need to fuck something up, but that's what dungeons and padded rooms are for, kiddos."
- "Wanna know where the fuckin' party's at? Find Apollo." -Kade Masterson, Daeva Crone
- El-Ahrairah, Watership Down ("All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand enemies. And when they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.")
- Kanye West, ("If you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment. A lot of people don't appreciate the moment until it's passed.")
- Johnny Quid, Rock-n-Rolla' ("People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, others the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot." Archie narrating the lifestyle Johnny lives.)
- Dawson, Dazed and Confused ("Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place.")
- Classico, Tenacious D ("Can't you see he's the man, let me hear you applaud/he is more than a man he's a shiny golden god./If you think it's time to fucking rock, and fucking roll, out of control,/well then you know you got to rock the block,/and fucking suck my fucking cock,/'cause when you rule, you fucking school all of the fools, out of their jewels...")
- Let Me Entertain You, Robbie Williams ("Hell is gone and heaven's here/There's nothing left for you to fear/Shake your arse come over here/Now scream./I'm a burning effigy/Of everything I used to be/You're my rock of empathy, my dear./So come on let me entertain you...")
- 1965 – Born
- 1988 - Embraced
- 2013 - Now
Player Name Matthew Mevis
MES Number US2010035541
Location Lake Charles, La