|Storyteller:||Avignon Masquerade ST|
Name: Archibald "Archie" Rasmussen
Sire: No longer of any importance.
Notable Traits: Very positive, upbeat, optimistic, hairless.
Concept: Druidic Ritemaster/Loremaster.
- Embraced in the 1700's, though unless specifically required, he will not divulge the details of when and who.
- 1876 - Present: He has oscillated between travelling and staying in Avignon. All his travels were to seek knowledge either occult or historical.
Information Known by Kindred Society
- Is public about his Druidic nature and the following tenets he calls the Druidic Triad:
- Three keys of Mastery of the Self: to know, to dare, to keep silent.
- Three virtues of Wisdom: to be aware of all things, to endure all things, to be removed from all things.
- Three Spiritual Instructors of Mankind: mastery of self, mastery of world, mastery of the unknown.
- Three things a Person is: what he thinks he is, what others think he is, and what he really is.
- Three things that make re-birth (reincarnation) necessary for a person: his failure to obtain wisdom, his failure to attain independence, his clinging to the Lower Self.
- Three things to be avoided by the Wise: expecting the impossible, grieving over the irretrievable, fearing the inevitable.
- Three joys of the happy: avoidance of excess, peace, and loyalty.
- Known Lore Specialties (Epic level): Anarch, Assamite, Camarilla, Gangrel, Giovanni, Kindred, Samedi, Settite, Toreador, Tremere.
- Archie is a skilled artisan in the modes of stonework, woodwork and drawing.
- Archie is fluent in: English, French, German, Latin.
- Known to a very specific few.
- Known Childer
- Known Grand-childer
Quotes (by or about him, feel free to add)
Player: Stephan Kelly
MES Number: US2006067970
Location: Bolingbrook, IL