|Storyteller:||VST Mark Ravenwood|
Name: Ardante Saint-Martin
Notable Traits: Prolific father, Remarkably French
Title or Positon: Prince of Kent, Clanhead Nosferatu, UK, Spain & France, Elder of the Camarilla
Forsaken by Imperator Trajan with Global Authority
Bloodhunted, by Imperator Trajan with Global Authority
Known to Kindred Society
- Born in Paris to a courtier of King Francis I
- Embraced by Archon Frederico di Padua
- Put numerous Anarchs to final death during The French Revolution
- Fought in The June Rebellion of 1832, for the returned Prince Villon
- Fled to London during the February Revolution of 1848
- Settled in Dover in the early 1900s
- At The Regional Conclave of the United Kingdom in 2016 Ardante tabled a Motion of Censure against Justicar Ferdinand Di Santo. It was ratified by the Prince's present. Di Santo was then executed for failing the Tower and Imperator Trajan Bloodhunted Ardante for undermining a Justicar.
- Resurfaced after his apparent death in March 2017 to request Clemency from the Ivory Tower. The Imperator was not in a negotiating mood.
Ardante's blood runs hot in true gallic fashion, his temper is easy to arouse and just as quick to vanish. He can be erratic at times but stays himself with the love of his brood. He is active for an Elder and not afraid to lead from the front, he is fearless and a little arrogant - a mixture that will often lead him in to dangerous places. His favorite approach to obvious traps is to spring them and dismantle them from within.
- Grandsire: Josef von Bauren, Founding Member of the Camarilla
- Sire: Archon Frederico di Padua, Right Hand of the Camarilla
- Childe: Vergil Swan, and Lucien Smith,
- Grand-Childe: Martin Julios
- Great-Grand-Childe: Claude, Sheriff of Kent
- His bloodline and brood are plagued by mutated gifts of the blood
- He caused Prince Saxby to disappear in order to place his own childe as Prince
- He was fully aware that the warehouse was a Sabbat trap and lead everyone into a building loaded with explosives!
- ... No, he's an elder and has grander vision of the jihad's board; No one important died.
- He is terribly angry with the Sheriff of London for having the audacity to question his motives for returning a masterfully crafted blade to its rightful owner
- Ardante is in a lust-filled and sweltering relationship with Elder Penny Dreadful
- He has some serious leverage over the Tremere Justicar Di Santo and has used this to force him to declare Blood Hunts on Prince De Vere of London and Prince Blanc of Avignon in order to put his own allies in to those positions
- He was offered the position of Archon after The Sacking of Dorset but declined to take on the mantle of the Praxis of Kent
- He's power hungry, and eyeing up the formation of an Imperial Domain across the South of England
- He survived the Imperator's Bloodhunt and is sleeping away the ages
- He's a member of the Outlaw Masons
- He issued the Motion of Censure to Justicar Di Santo, leading to his execution over a century old love affair
- He's alive and preparing to lead England out of the Camarilla with his allies
- "I will walk to the darkest places on this planet with confidence in my heart, for I know you all walk behind me" ~ Ardante, on his Brood.
- "He took her into his arms again, using all his strength to be gentle, and let his lips touch hers so lightly he could hardly feel it.” - Penny Dreadful
- "He's a rare type. Sociable. Has that old world noblesse; a gentility and candor that makes him approachable. Don't mistake it for weakness... He knows how to lead, and how to motivate those he's leading. He understands the power of a kind word and its ability to inspire loyalty. And he's no slouch in battle either." ~ Talia Ferr
- "He's walked into the heart of darkness and demanded its surrender; then, he lent an arm to force it to its knees when it refused his generous offer. If anyone ever says anything about French cowardice, I'll point them in his direction." ~ Marcus Fletcher
- "If you break my Dorchada's black little heart, I will take you for a moonlit stroll near those famous cliffs of yours. Tread lightly." - Serratus
- "I'm so glad I met him. He seems like an interesting sort of fellow- aged, curious, complimentary when it's deserved.. It doesn't hurt that he's French, either." - Nenette
- "Ardante is steadfast proof that not even our clan's gift can dislodge the soul of an aristocrat". - Claire
- "The elder is an interesting and infuriating person, his courage is tempered with his unforeboding stubbornness. Together, they do cause troubles... something I have brought to his attention before and almost been cast aside for my previous naivety." - Luciano Totti Hernandez
- October 2014 - Re-founded the Court of Kent alongside Elder's Duncan Taylor and Ruby Hubris
- November 2014 - Declared Courageous by Elder Prince De Vere of London for assissting with the problems of the domain
- December 2014 - Protected the Court by engaging single handedly with a Sabbat Spy on the Astral Plane
- January 2015 - Drove the remnants of the Sabbat from Dover in the name of the Tower
- January 2015 - Attended The Battle of Cannes at the request of Archon Holtby, helped banish the Demon Kalinateph for another generation and captured the Lasombra Nanette and the Infernalist Emilie for The Tower, delivering them to His Grace Justicar Di Santo.
- February 2015 - Part of the rescue party responsible for recovering Archon Holtby from his kidnappers
- February 2015 - Brought Sean Petain, the Rogue Servire of Archon Holtby to the Tower's Justice after his betrayal of Archon Holtby
- March 2015 - Following an Ivory Hosting Ardante is announced as Nosferatu Clanhead for UK, Spain & France for a year
- March 2015 - Declared Sanctioned by Archon Holtby for researching the Infernalist thread facing the Tower
- March 2015 - With the aid of William Wells, Marcus Fletcher and Jean Saint-Clair he captured a Rogue Servire during a speedboat chase across the English Channel
- March 2015 - Found and ousted a Sabbat Infiltrator who had been posing as the Keeper of Elysium in the Court of Dover for some time
- April 2015 - Publically argued with Prince De Vere of London during the delivery of his edict, regarding the attempt to blood hunt Archon Holtby
- May 2015 - Executed the Prince's bloodhunt on Saskia of Clan Lasombra
- August 2015 - Having successfully concluded the War on the Sabbat in Kent, he dissolved the position of Warlord and handed the role of Sheriff to Shepherd
- September 2015 - Took the Infernal Taskforce behind Sabbat lines during The Sacking of Dorset and eradicated the Baali presence behind the UKs resurgence in infernal activity. With the task complete, Justicar Di Santo disbands the task force and awards Ardante his favour.
- October 2015 - Ardante takes the Praxis of Kent, ascending to the position of Prince of Kent.
- August 2016 - Ardante issues a Motion of Censure against Justicar Di Santo at the Regional Conclave of the United Kingdom, it passes and Di Santo is executed.
- August 2016 - Ardante is blood hunted by Myrmidon Bowsely and is slain by Luciano of Kent.
- March 2017 - Ardante lives! He breaks cover and asks the Ivory Tower for Clemency.
- March 2017 - Imperator Trajan issues a global bloodhunt against Ardante for undermining Justicar Di Santo.
- March 2017 - Ardante tells Imperator Trajan to go to Hell, via the medium of the US Camarilla National Email Lists.
- March 2017 - Ardante attends the Court of London, no one attempts to execute the Bloodhunt against him.
OOC Player Information
Player: Laurie Glover
WTG Number: WT0204-2338
Location: Dover, Kent
ST Name: Grantt Ennis
ST Email: Dovermasqueradest@gmail.com
All information on this wiki is considered OOC unless you've learned it in game, or it is explicitly specified that the information is IC.
This wiki does not exist IC in this format, and is merely a collection of information about the character as a permanent record, and for OOC entertainment.