This page is a work in progress for a new Cam/Anarch PC. :) Please have patience, it will be pretty soon. Thanks!
The Story of Arianna La'Reaux
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE CHARACTER TIES, PLEASE MESSAGE ME! :)
Arianna doesn't speak of her mortal life, viewing it as inconsequential.
She is the founder of House La'Reaux, a Toreador house of Artisans and Crafters.
If asked, she claims to be from Florence, Italy though she knows very little about the city. She was embraced in Paris, France and then traveled around the world studying the impact of Art on various cultures.
Where she is truly from is anyone’s guess.
She is a painter, a sculptor and a violinist with some traditional values, but really enjoys a good roughneck party and enjoys learning about modern technology.
She considers technology to be an art form of its own, though she doesn’t quite understand it.
She's got an obsession with a young painter she met while traveling through Prague in the early 1900s named Alphonse Mucha. She collects his work and the art of other Art Nouveau and Art Deco period artists.
- 1820 - Embraced. Paris, France
- 1850 - Adopts [Name TBD] in [Location TBD] to save her from final death after her sire's death.
- 1869 - Embraces Jean-Baptiste de La'Reaux
- 1910 - Travels to Prague and meets a young painter named Alphonse Mucha, falls in love with his work.
- 2015 - July, Moved to Atlanta, GA and opens "Galleria de La'Reaux"
- Arianna La'Reaux, House founder
- Cristiano Fabricio Mondego, broodmate