From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." — Thucydides, History of the Peloponnesian War
- AD 1360 - Born in Jerusalem
- AD 1380 - Found by Kindred Ancestor Adrienne Maxwell and ghouled.
- AD 1380 - AD 1450 Serves as Ghoul to Adrienne and House Constantinian
- AD 1450 - Gifted to Eirik Alexson of Clan Brujah by domitor Adrienne.
- AD 1535 - AD 1695 After being released, Asher goes to a monastery in the Low Country of France in order to give himself the education that he wanted to receive while he was a mortal. He also leaves the monastery for years at a time to pursue personal ends, and to travel with his allies. (This is vague in order to leave space for more character ties in the future).
- AD 1695 - AD 1785 Asher moves to Paris in order to study at the Sorbonne. He also reconnect with House Constaninian Patriarch Alexander Konrad while there. During this time Asher gets involved in Kindred society attending the Conclaves of 1704 in London, 1725 in Venice, 1738 in Vienna, and 1751 in London. He leaves Paris due to the coming French Revolution. There is talk that the Sabbat are coming, Asher and Alexander Konrad leave Europe for the New World.
- AD 1785 - AD Travels with Alexander Konrad and helps Alexander Konrad establish power in Washington, DC to become the Prince.
- AD 1880 - Present Pittsburgh, PA. Asher predicts the success of the steel industry and makes his stake, investing very heavily in Pittsburgh steel companies. After the fall of steel in Pittsburgh, Asher helps to make Pittsburgh a viable education and research city, thus helping to usher Pittsburgh into a new age of prosperity.
- AD 2013 - Asher claims Praxis over Pittsburgh
- AD 2016 - Asher arrives in Cleveland and assumes Praxis after Torquil steps down.