Dressed in a mix of casual and business attire to give the air of an absentminded intellectual, Wohl is a cheeky woman with braided hair, feathers growing from her temples, and the eerie scent of loam and soil which follows her everywhere.
- Acknowledged by Elder Architect Franc Iepure of San Antonio, Texas.
- There are rumors she wears accents like hats, switching them periodically to confuse others and entertain herself.
- Apparently she is a wild flirt and does not discriminate by sex, or sect.
- No way, the vamping is just a cover for gathering and exchanging important information.
- Gangrels are predators and becoming her prey could be either the best or worst thing that ever befell you... or both extremes by turns.
- "For all her... indiscretions... she is without a doubt one of the foremost collectors of articles of interest that I know of." – Dr. Gabriel Tennyson
- "Women who downplay their presence are either hiding their true nature of devious instigators or they're actually that dull. I'm sure I'll see which one Miss Wohl is eventually." - Carmina Giovanni
- "Lady Gangrel, not meet but see. Stand tall before Clanhead, will keep eye out for name. Expect much more from." - Stoneking
- "Auriel is similar to a supercell thunderstorm. Beautiful to watch, impossible to rein in, and alternately exhilirating or on some level terrifying if she catches you off guard. But also like the storm, you will remember any encounter with her as an experience worth repeating. " – Malcolm Donovan
- "If she weren't already such a Noble member of clan Gangrel, I might have embraced this one. She's so...volatile." – Franc
- "Wohl is someone I respect, not just as a fellow member of the Tower, but as a person. Her vivacious nature is contagious. I look forward to seeing her at future gatherings." - Dr. Sinclair
- "Patient and charming, there could be no better Primogen for our city." - Magdalene Lys
- "While she conveys the appearance of typical Gangrel disinterest in politics, anyone paying even an iota of attention will notice that she, too, is paying attention." - Solomon
- "There is something to said about a leader whose clan follows her out of love and loyalty instead of fear. Lady Wohl has achieved this." - Drayov
- "Maybe, just once more, I will indulge my heart and romance la princesa del bosque." - Miguel Culebra
- "Seeing Wohl around always makes me think something's about to happen; like watching a flock of birds suddenly rise from a tree that's been disturbed." - Lexi von Jaeger
- "Dr. Wohl is refreshing and charming. I can't decide if I want to see the darker side of her or not. It must be like watching a tremendous storm." - Lione Bonacorsi
- "A Gangrel with an intellect such as her's is a refreshing sight. I'd love to work with her again." - Nkosi Mungisi
- "Eh, she wants to cut off my balls, I want to tickle her with one of those feathers - at least she's thinking about the right location. I can't complain yet." - Giacomo Giovanni
- "An excellent student, she took to the classical languages as if born to them." - The Confessor
- "What a fancy headdress she always wears. I wonder if she was a priestess in a former life." - Mabel Ruby
- "Donc très charmant. Si mon cœur n'a pas été prise." - Philippa Brery
- (In French)"Time divides and time mends the meeting of two kindred spirits...I was pleasently pleased to see her again and am sure we will be keeping in touch now that we kknow how close we are once more." - Guillaume de'Marianne
- "Elder Wohl gives the appearance of effortless control over that within her purview. It comes to her as naturally as a flying comes to birds." - Edward Porter
- "This lady is one I look forward to knowing better." - Jeannie
- "Elder Wohl was educated, charming, and possessed a certain predatory grace that captivated the imagination. So of course she was the member of a Lilith worshiping cult. So I killed her. Just like that. It's a damned life we live where there's such a fine line between who is predator and who is prey." - Hugo
Player: Cristina B US2013020040
Location: San Antonio, TX
Looking for ties of all kinds, please email me for more information.