Shadow Name: B.D. Ravenwood
Quote: "No...this will turn out fine. I mean...it's gonna be really touch and go and we'll probably be pretty bleedy. But I'm POSITIVE we'll survive it. Why...do you look so upset all of a sudden?"
- She's the luckiest person alive.
- Seriously, you'd be surprised how many times she's survived near death experiences.
- BD is Mike's real mother.
- She has a thing going on with Penny.
- B.D. is a staunch Catholic.
- Some of her crazier adventures have involved accidentally becoming a drug mule for a day and a half, getting locked in the vault of her bank, and being kidnapped in China and almost sold for opium.
- She joined the House of Ariadne on a bet that she'd lose some of her cheery, bubbly disposition. Whoever made that bet lost a fortune.
- She has a secret addiction: Legend of Zelda games.
- B.D. is nothing like a staunch catholic, and only pretends to keep her Cabal mate happy.
- She has a secret plot to take over the world, along with Beckett, and it involves using nothing but flash mobs.
- B.D. is in a harem.
- B.D. has a plan. No, really.
- B.D. is allergic to peanuts, which are also her favorite food. This is how her relationship with fate truly began.
- She is dating Bodhi Vajra-Kai.
- B.D. is actually attracted and afraid of Trevor. All because she touched his cane.
- On the proper use of names...
- B.D: "Hey..Hey Trev. Trev. Trev. Hi! Is it OK if I call you Trevor?"
- Trevor: "No."
- B.D.: "OK. Cool. Thanks, Trev."
- A great idea she had...that worked!
- "I know! Let's use a flashmob!"
Player: Sara Bryant
MES Number: US2004011025
Location: Washington, D.C.