Court: Summer 4
Giant cloak of scraps
Face painted like Baron Semedi
Title or Position:
- Has a spot under his chin that he enjoys being scratched.
- When facing an overwhelming Privateer ambush, Fisher made the calculating decision of a 'pawn sacrifice,' and left Barnabas to hold the line while the rest of the Freehold escaped. Only Lilly Piper can mediate between them to this day.
- He is quite fond of Cajun chicken...but also likes human meat from what I've heard...
- Barnabas can sometime be heard ticking softly, especially when Privateers are nearby.
- His clothing is made from the skins of those he's killed.
- The trinkets that he pulls from his cloak are sometimes made of dreamstuff and have been known to be lucky.
- I heard that when he was Summer King Barnabas once executed a Loyalist in the middle of the goblin market.
- Crocodiles in dreams forewarns of hidden danger. Someone near you is giving you bad advice and is trying to sway you into poor decisions.
- Barnabas is actually from Minnesota. He just hates his accent so much, he pretends to be a bayou creature
- The only emotion that Barnabas is capable.of anymore is hate
- Barnabas once destroyed a whole army of Hobbs because they glanced in his direction "disrespectfully".
- Was the inspiration for SCP-682. Don't Google it unless you're ready to pay for YEARS of therapy.
- Doug and him hang out. Doug is the only one that seems to calm him down and be civil. They mostly eat steaks, drink beers and talk about historic battles.
- They also talk about battles that happened among Changelings like the Defense of Emerald City and hypothetical "who would win" scenarios like (but not limited to):
- Napolean vs. Alexander the Great
- Genghis Khan vs. Pancho Villa
- Ninja or Pirate
- Mafia Gangster or Yakuza
- Sparta vs. Vikings
- Millennium Falcon vs Enterprise? What??? Yes...they did that.
Barnabas - Minions warlock from Hordes
Ink - Ink the movie
Player: James Convy
MES Number: US2002045721
Location: Washington, DC