From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
"People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no.
There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame.
But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different.
Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.”
- Creature Type: Changing Breed, Were-Monkey
- Cell: San Fransico
- Division: None
- Position: None
- Notable Traits
- Striking Looks 4
- Seductive Grace
- Sexual Dimorphism
- Barnabas is not overly tall, standing an inch or so under six foot. His hands and feet are a bit too big, his arms and legs a bit to long for his frame, yet it all seems to come together into one complete package. There is a relaxed and easy grace to his movements, as though he dances through life without a care.
- Well dressed, it looks like he stepped out of time form the jazz era. He has a Rat Pack vibe about him, classic even. Well-tailored suits, dressed up at all occasions. A fedora completes the outfit.
- Born and raised in London, Barnabas came from money, a family line that stretched back into the time of Empires and had taken part in the colonization of the world. They had never been shy about marrying the natives and bringing some of that culture and blood home with them. From a young age he fell in with a rough crowd, he ran with the servants’ kids, and his “slumming” continued well into adult hood.
- Somewhere along the line his family must have married into something more than human. As near as can tell, he inherited something, an animal spirit that dwelled in him. His first change happened while doing something he shouldn’t have been doing. He and some friends had been breaking into a building, it was abandoned but they wanted to explore it. They had climbed up one a nearby roof and shimmied across a drain pipe to slip through a window. Now for a week or so leading up to this moment Barnabas had been feeling on edge, fight or flight cracked to eleven at all times, like there was a voice in his head screaming constantly for him to run, to climb, to escape.
- They ran into trouble when it turned out the building was not empty, no they stumbled across something very illegal and tried to escape but in their hasty they alerted the thugs below. Being chased they hurried across the pipe again, Barnabas going last. He slipped and fell, almost 50 feet of open air between him and the ground. In that moment what every had been screaming to get out, burst form him and he changed. He took the form of a monkey, golden of fur and quick of hand, he caught himself and swung away into the night. His companions thought him caught or dead so they ran for it.
"I've known Barn forever, and yes, I will tell you every single thing he did to get kicked out of all of those schools in Europe." - Dakota
"He was a good little monkey...but he was VERY curious." - Ellis Kingsly
"Quote" - Name
"There we were, the three of us,
The thief, the king and I.
Finally, we were forced to see,
We were equals in the night.
"my daddy was a bankrobber
but he never hurt nobody
he just loved to live that way
and he loved to steal your money