Rockstar Gypsy Goddess
Kith/Seeming: Fairest Minstrel/Muse
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Court: Growing Court (Spring)
Title: Lady of Revival
Notable Traits: Spring Mantle 5, Fame x2, Striking Looks 4, Siren Song, Enchanting Performance, Inspiring
Known Allies: Drek, VonJagen, DJ Radix, Neal Cassady
Mask: To mortals, Belladonna is all but a goddess. Short raven black curls frame a heart-shaped face with a small mouth and wide brown eyes with heavy black eyeliner. She has a bright, easy smile and a flirtatious manner that draws her fans as much as her siren voice.
Mien: Bell is a gypsy goddess in the most literal sense. Both stunning and inspiring to gaze at. Her dark curls are so black they have a blue sheen to them. Her dark eyes are nearly black in color, and her crimson nails come to small, sharp delicate points (Lethal mein). The heady scent of ripe crisp red apples drenched the air with the underlying scent of orange blossoms, jasmine, and nightshade. Her skin is a perfect, flawless olive, with a dancers lithe build. Perfect crimson lips curve into a smirk, flashing shallow dimples. She is the embodiment of inspiration.
Mantle[Spring 5]: The crisp scent of red apples and an underlying scent of orange blossoms and night blooming jasmine (Approval: USA-SW-CL-1506-026968).
A Nightmare Within
A Gypsy Princess, exiled and struck from the records. Ex-Prostitute and Recovering Coke-Addict turned Rockstar and Verdant Monarch.
Little is known about Belladonna personally, just that she is often in the company of a apsaras elemental and two large ogres, and together they make up the band Trollgate.
Hot Off the Presses
What She Says
- "Do not mistake my compassion for weakness."
- "I don't heal stupid."
- "Oh, you're big in Europe? That's cute...so is David Hasselhoff."
- "She came in, right out of the Hedge, and knew what she wanted. That speaks volumes of her understanding of Desire. Music, passion - it is what it is and I'm glad I get to jam with her. She's family." - Brook Ashley
- "She has potential. Yes, you moron - I know she has talent, but I said potential. Potential is worth so much more than common talent." - Jacob the Liar
- "Belladonna? Yeah.. I know her.. what of it." - Spotted wearing a band Dickie Drek
- "Eh? Oh. You mean the Trollgate whore..." - Jack Frost
- "Hallo, Gorgeouz. How hyu doink?" - Much eyebrow waggling ensues - VonJagen
- "She's a better performer than I am. Buy into the deception and you'll have no one to blame but yourself." Springheeled Jack
- "She mostly leaves me alone even when we are working together. This makes her my favorite band member." Reset
- "I... I didn't mean for this to happen. From what I've heard, she's a lovely person. I just wish she could know I didn't want things to go down this way." -Sandy
- "I've not met her in person, but the few conversations I've had shows me that there's no question in her devotion to her freehold, which in my book makes her an excellent Monarch. I look forward to meeting her in person one day soon... Perhaps I'll bring Tess and we can catch one of their shows." - Silas
- "It's really cool to get to talk to someone who knows what a tour is like. I don't know how she manages that plus being a monarch for her Freehold. She keeps busy and gets results, and I respect that!" DJ Radix
- "For a bit...she made me feel like I was a master of time like the "Sahaja wizard" from my book "Khronos ur-Shazeer"...except I could go back to fixed points in time...to happier times and be there forever." Neal Cassady, one of a the authors and artists of the "Time Again" series
- "It's not my genre of music- but there's something really beautiful about it. And about her." - Lolly Jenkins
- "She makes me question my bisexuality. Like, every fucking time we cross paths." - Lilith Parsons
- She is the daughter of one of the Ogres
- No! No! She's the sex-toy of the whole band!
- Are you high? Two of them are OGRES!
- Her voice isn't a side-effect of her Durance, it's something she was born with.
- Belladonna has killed a man on stage before - just with a kiss
- Broke up Trollgate after a quarrel with Doc
- Married to another Lost, and cheating on him regularly.
- She was the inspiration for the song "Porn Star Dancing" by My Darkest Days, and "Shaking Hands" by Nickelback.
- Stevie Nicks
- Courtney Love
- Lizzy Hale
- Joan Jett
- Melissa Auf der Maur
- Bif Naked
- Cyndi Lauper
- Avril Lavigne
- Amy Lee
- Méa Fisher (aka DJ Méa)
- Peter Rumancek - Hemlock Grove
- Destiny Rumancek - Hemlock Grove
- Willa Monday - The Finder
Player: B. Moore
Freehold: Freehold of the Phoenix Guard
VST: DMH Lost VST
Wiki Info: Stolen Shamelessly from Stacey.