Bianca 'Blue' Mudra
Name: Bianca Mudra
Bianca tends to dress modestly when the weather allows, though she's not averse to lighter clothing on hot days. She prefers blouses and skirts most of the time.
- 1993 - Renata and Bianca Mudra are born in the Czech Republic.
- 1997 - The Twins begin taking gymnastics classes.
- Spring 2003 - African Safari. Blue meets a rhinoceros and immediately displays some understanding of its thinking.
- 2003 - Moves to NYC for continued training
- Winter 2004 - Mexico and Central America vacation
- 2005 - Red is injured and unable to continue competing at the national and Olympic level.
- 2005 - The Twins meet Frank Gabriel in NYC while he is in Seminary. They continue to attend church after their shifts and after they join the Accord.
- 2006 - First Shift, triggered by their father. Blue is mentored by Lucas MacKinder in how to handle being a shifter.
- May 2007 - Visit to Puerto Rico, both girls become believers when they help close a tear.
- 2007 - Become members of the Rattle Watch Cell
- August - December 2007 - The Twins spend time with Cora Kirkwood in New York
- 2008 - Graduate from high school early, emancipated from their parents. Family returns to Czech Republic.
- April 2009 - The Twins meet Jason Harvick.
- 2010 - Red and Blue meet Simon. Red adopts him as her baby brother.
- 2011 - Bianca spends 5 months traveling in Africa, learning to heal and understanding her nature.
- 2012 - The Twins meet Ben.
- 2012 - The Twins meet Siren in Bismarck, ND. Vampires didn't stand a chance.
- 2013 - Return to Czech Republic themselves on 'family business.' They travel throughout Europe, working with several cells there.
- 2014 - Returns to Puerto Rico and joins Un Arbol.
- 2015 - Transfers to Black Mesa in the US Virgin Islands to begin attending college in St. Thomas.
- 2015 - Is accepted as an Apprentice of the Gatekeepers by Jacques Saunier.
Family and Friends:
- Red - My reflection. We're not so alike as you might think, though.
- Jacques Lafayette Saunier - Safe passage into the next world, Děda Jacques. I will always miss you.
- Lance - He was family, but, well... The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb.
- Irene Norton - DAMMIT, woman, take better care of yourself! I swear, sometimes I want to drag her into a medbay...
- F1R3W@LL - Somehow managing to be Queen of the Accord and the snarky teen I remember all at the same time. I can't figure how she does it.
- P51M0N1C - Simon reminds me that Hunters are good and bad just like everyone else. Also he's an amazing friend.
- Cora Kirkwood - Always got a room at my home when she needs it. Wish she'd let me support her.
- Lucas MacKinder - Teacher-Bear! And fellow Judge. It seems like he always knows just what to say.
- Siren - I think we can be friends now. I like that, was worried we couldn't for a while.
- Macintosh - My husband, my motivation, my rock through everything. We're keeping each other sane, much as we can. I love him, and it's enough.
- Jason Harvick - The Old Man. He, uh, he likes my muscles. He's apologized for being creepy, though, and that was a long time ago. It's good.
- Selma - I like vanilla. It's nice. I need to take her up on that dinner offer at some point, it'd be fun.
- Benjamin Wallace - Uncle Ben... really needs to learn self-preservation skills, seriously.
- "Once you get past the fact she's a were...Rhino of all things, I think she's pretty Likeable. I just hate to see what she does to her electronics." - Q
- "There is no surer way to settle someone's shit right the fuck down than to have an entire actual rhinoceros sit on them. The fight is over now, there is a rhino on you." - F1R3W@LL
- "Man, fuck rhinos." - Sybil Grey
- "There is nothing that I wouldn't do for my sister. If you touch her or hurt her or cause her any kind of pain, I will kill you, Accord or not. I feel like her being here is my fault, and I will protect her from as much of this as I can." - Red
- "It's not your fault. We got into this together, and we'll take care of each other, y'know. Shifter twins unite, or whatever F13 would say in this situation."
- "I'm pretty sure Blue can murderface anything I can't blow up. It's comforting." - Marilyn St. Paul
- "If you look at it from the Hunter perspective I'm sleeping with the enemy. From the other side though, she's sweet and beautiful. It's difficult for me to balance how much I care about her with the fact that some day it might be me that has to put down an out of control monster." - Ridley St. James
- "I thought I was helping her find her true self, but in the end she found me. What an unlikely Shepherd, what an unlikely joy." - Macintosh
- "It broke my heart when I saw them on that beach. Especially Blue. I worry that she'll get eaten up in this life when in actuality, she might be the only one of the three of us to make it to the end." - Cora Kirkwood
- "Blue is a productive member of the Accord. Her awareness of how to efficiently apply her skills and abilities is commendable." - Zer0
- "Man. I wish Cuzblue and I could see eye to eye. She's a sweetheart, but sometimes I wonder if she'll ever be able to see the world the way her sister and I do." - Lance Sully
- "She's... different, I don't believe we see the world or many other things the same way, each life unfolds a different way." - Riley Stiggson
- "She's a mother fucking Unicorn."- Mikey Moulder
- " I can't honestly say I had many friends growing up or even since my Awakening. I consider Blue one of my closest friends. The best person I've ever had the pleasure of working with and a real, honest to god good person. I will also admit to being terrified of the day she gets mad at me. Pretty sure I'll get turned into Mage pancake." Molly Blackstone
- "Blue is really nice. Though the next time she asks me to heal someone, I'm going to hide behind someone really big." Sister Mercy
- "A few months ago, I never thought I'd find myself wanting to even deal with one of those 'shifter'-types. Now I get into a fight with corrupted mummies and big-ass spirits and I'm like, 'Dammit, where's the rhino?!'" - FILO
- "First time I meet her I see this tiny, sweet girl who's a blush away from being too cute to be believable. Next thing I know three tons of a living train is barreling through a wall like it's paper. I can work with that just fine for now." - Kyle Riker
- "Blue's a good soldier, knows what it takes t'get the job done. Outside that she's a decent person, somethin' rare that." - Lucas Mackinder
- "A bit curt to speak to, but to those she cares about she has a much softer side. She was willing to vouch for a werewolf that she barely knew during vital negotiations in the Congo. I appreciate that she was willing to look past her distaste for what I am to do this." - Ellis Kingsly
- "Well-composed and intelligent. She'll do great things." - Ingrid
- "Seems cool people, and I deeply respect she ditched stuff to help us out. Also holy shit she gets major points for not decking that demon. Though he totally would have deserved it." - Sethos
- "As I've gotten older I've come to really know Blue in ways I didn't when I was a kid. She has a stability in her, like a center of gravity, even when she's hurting or scared. It's comforting to be around someone like that when the world is going insane." - Simon
- "A lady who won't accept payment for assistance offered always weirds me out, but I'm not gonna say no to the smiling face of a healing angel. Right time, right place. But seriously, I owe her one." - Shkira
- "Lady-bro-Blue, not a bad bro to work with." Badger
- "I'm sorry for how you've been treated." - David Shattuck
- "Dunno what it is with me'n judges, but she's got all the stable I could'a had. She's probly one'a tha best things 'bout joinin' tha Accord." - Dancer
- "If she ever needs me, I'll be there. Whether she needs a hug or a punching bag." - Jason Harvick
- "Good person from what I've seen, but I think the rhino part startled me, particularly while playing Mario Party. Also, I'm not quite sure, but I might've made her blush." - Elizabeth Greenfield
- "Considering how we were introduced I think our 'work ethics' and how much we accomplish is pretty damn awesome... not as awesome as that Rhino on Rhino fight she had but still awesome." - Aiden Black
- Blue secretly enjoys all the damage she can do. The Catholic thing is just a cover, she's not nearly so innocent as she appears.
- Blue is sweet as anything normally, but facing her in a Judiciary court is something to piss yourself over.
- Add your own!