Name: Blair McMullin
Creature Type: Mage
Accord Status: VII
Position and Title: High Councilor of the Accord, Council Second
Patient and somewhat motherly, Blair McMullin is one of the most approachable of the High Council, and is one of very few to exchange greetings with the Accord membership as a whole outside of official matters.
In the Accord
- March 2nd, 2014 - Announces the dispersion of the Regional Council system and the establishment of the new Parliament of the Accord
- May 30th, 2014 - Appeared briefly at Operation: Old Peculiar, where she dropped a temporary Quarantine on the area to keep the wildly spiking RQ under control.
- May 4th, 2015 - John Smith announces official High Council Patronage for each division, and Blair McMullin becomes the Patron for the Vault.
- Once more we commit to this fellowship. We continue to give of ours, and serve as keeper to one another. We continue to hold each other up, and stand united in this time of humble appreciation and gracious service. On behalf of the Council, we extend to you our thanks, and offer a happy holidays and a blessed new year. - 12/25/14
- "Somethin super duper off about that lady." - Badger
- "Ah, she's an A.M. oh the mind wizardness. That splains it."
- Calm and polite, but sad.
- Packs some serious power - destroyed half of Dracula's body after discovering he was experimenting on infants.
- Scottish name, but her speech has a bit of a southern drawl.
- Interrogates captured high-level Enemy Agents
- She is a Mage but no Mage in an Order has ever heard of her - could she be a Seer?
- Councilor McMullin is the reason all records of project V.I.R.G.I.L are gone.
- The Councilor participated in Operation: Old Peculiar, where she manifested some sort of mass teleportation power.
- Councilor McMullin is married to Frank Langley.