Name: Blayne Ashbury
Status: Confirmed, Established, and Privileged as an Elder
Acknowledged by Prince Serafin
Noble by seat of Primogen of the Domain of Austin
Fleeting: Acclaimed by Primogen Constance Montgomery
Gallant by Elder Atwater
Courteous by Prince Michael Cayhill
Loyal by Clanhead Clé deMontes
Innate: Loyal in the eyes of the Camarilla by childe of Victoria Ash
Position: Primogen of Austin
June 1811: Born in Waterloo (Austin) Texas.
1830: Goes to Georgia for Law school.
April 1836: Embraced by Victoria Ash.
1836-1848: Stays in Georgia and pretends to be Human.
1862: Meets Roe Jera and starts to form a friendship.
1848-1911: Travels the US to see the sites.
1888: Meets Dane Wilshire for the for the final construction of the Washington Monument.
1907-1914: Does Fashion runway show's for Lilly Belle.
1914-1918: Goes to Europe for German Ventrue vs French Toreador, aka World War I.
1919: Helps Mediate the Treaty of Versailles.
1919-1939: Stayed in Europe with Roe Jera to help find remnants of her past.
1940-1944: Returns to the States and city hops again as a Lawyer.
1943: Meets Quinntessence Lillian Hartshorn in New York, as she tries and fails repeatedly, to beat me at her game.
1944-1968: Has dealings with the 2nd Anarch Revolt and has gone to California.
1967: Meets August Kohanek and enlists his help. Later becoming a friend and ally.
1968-1980: Stays in Los Angeles and does more modeling with Lilly Belle.
1980-2009: Returned to Victoria Ash in Atalanta GA.
2009-2011: Campaigned with Victoria to garnish her support as clanhead.
Dec 2011-March 2014: "Vacations in England". (more info on this if you know him)
April 2014: Returns home to Austin, and returns to Court.
April 2014: Gains seat of Primogen.
May 2014: Meets Othala Tourval and refines her before moves in with her "Sire" (don't ask him her sire)
Friends and Foes
Roe Jera- Long time friend and Ally.
August Kohanek- Friend and Ally.
Lilly Belle- Long time friend and designer. (hidden knowledge from anyone not in the House of Thorne)
Maximillion Ulrich Von Bek- Long time friend and political ally.
Quinntessence Lillian Hartshorn- Partner in The Game. (Careful when asking about The Game. Otherwise you become a part of The Game)
Ties of all kinda welcome. Just send a message
Whispers in Dark
"He's actually a Ventrue pretending to be a Toreador"
"The only reason so many people like him is because they are blood bonded to him"
"Be careful not to receive a black rose from him. If you should receive one, run as far away as you can and hide if you value your life"
"His dancing has often charmed those who thought their hearts had long ago stopped functioning."
"He and Elder J.D. Drake are secret lovers"
(feel free to add rumors)
Statements in the Light
- "No matter what Mr. Ashbury says, it's always interesting." H.W. Hayes
- "Don't let him fool you. Elder Ashbury is a political spider, and we're all flies." Othala Tourval
- "This One will beat Mr. Blayne at The Game. Victory shall be mine!" Quinntessence Lillian Hartshorn
- "He has a rare and wonderful connection with his passion and humanity; a beautiful soul." Master Harpy Forbes, Domain of Waterloo
- "By far one of the most charming men I've ever had the great fortune to encounter." Marie Blackwell
- "I must admit a minor weakness for my dear Blayne. But the thorns of a rose are often my favorite part of their beauty." Valerius Giovanni
- "Going up against your own Clan member and calling him Vulgar, that must have taken a strong Will, or other things were at play." - Leigh Ignotus
- "Elder Ashbury is gracious, genteel and charming, but something tells me, there are many sharp thorns in his "rose". I also adore his cars." - Candice Caine
- "Elder Ashbury is a marvelous kindred full of talent, I'd watch him if I were you." Lilly Belle Stafford Thorne
- "I cannot decide if I will hate him or like him. This makes him a frustrating man to know but at least he is never boring." - The Broken
- "Elder Ashbury tries his best to appear unable to be of harm to anyone, but I have seen the venom on those thorns." - Michael
- "Just because he's polite doesn't mean he's going to be nice, many have already felt the blade of his words. The Anarchs do their best to not be on his bad side" - Dust
- "Quick with both a gun as well as his comments, Both just as deadly as is his aim. Take care which one he reaches for in a fight." Malachai
- "What a performer! What a statesman! I do admire him so." -Jeannie
- "Non c'è rosa senza spine." - Cesare Giovanni
- "Primogen Ashbury has the posture of some one who knows the weight of the world. Pleasant to know it hasn't crushed him. I'll endeavor to make sure it doesn't." - Dexter Mara
- "Mr. Ashbury is a consummate statesman, a man to be respected and a man I call a friend...and hopefully soon more." - William Slade
- "Should anyone badmouth Elder Ashbury in my presence, he will know of the transgression. Its the least I can do." - Dagmuar
- "Primogen Elder Ashbury is a thorn his enemies can never remove, as they will only do more damage to themselves in the process" - Dr. Alex Pond
- "My Grand Sire is a knowledgeable man, one of wit and learning, whom will tell you the moment he sees something wrong in one deal or another. However I believe his style, class, and strength of personality make him a force to be reckoned with, I just hope he can get past our loss and find the path we set out on long ago. - Vanyel Blake Ash
- "With a mind as sharp as a rose's hidden thorn and a charm as delectable as that same rose's scent, Blayne Ashbury is someone who I would think thrice about crossing... If at all." - Matthew Alright
- "In regards to Elder Ahsbury, I would say that his father must have been a sculptor and his mother a poet, to have such graceful features and lovely intellect. I can only strive to be more like him with every passing night." - Evelynn Asher
- "The man has made marksmanship into an art-form, and performs with an aching beauty that invigorates the passions of my humanity." - Benjamin Sharp
- "He's like Speedy Gonzalez. Or The Road Runner without Wile E. Coyote chasing after him, when getting work done. Better catch him when you see him. Otherwise, you're screwed." - Jupiter Lotis
- "I like this Cammie. He'll stop and talk to us if he's got the time. And he's starting to ask all the right questions. Let's hope he gets the answers he's looking for! Hell, I might even help him find them" - Dust
- "We have an understanding; and this makes for a neutral state between us" - Zaina
- "I have known many Roses over the centuries. This one I find has an unbreakable steel thorn, but he must learn to not grip too tightly." - Achilles
- "Blayne is rather passionate. I would rather him utilize it as a weapon instead of lean on it as a crutch." Angelo
- "Elder Ashbury and I met via electronic communication, and it was a discordant first meet. This was smoothed over by his quick words of decorum and polite dignity, and I was happy it lent its self to a more positive face to face meeting. May this be a sign of auspicious beginnings." Papa Etienne Portier
- "He has a mouth on him, and stands up for what he believes in. How can you get upset at someone like that, when hundreds of others just sit in the dark motionless." Dagmuar
- "He demands respect." Dexter Mara
- "With the pace at which his allies are dying, I believe I will stand on the opposite side of the room from Mr. Ashbury for the time being." Serafin
- "Elder Ashbury, what can one say about someone so talented? I count the garden lucky to have one such as him among our numbers. I wait with baited breath to see what lovely thing he does next, I'm sure it will be talked about for years to come!" Violet Lheigh Abernathy
- "Keep your nose clean, Primogen." Benjamin Sharp
- "Elder Ashbury sees and knows. Someone has to watch." Nova
- "I've never seen such an amazing dancer. I didn't know I could fall in love with someone's talents so fast." Liberty
- "He is an old family friend, and his warm hospitality to me is deeply cherished. Having gotten to know him more, I hope he stays just as he is, even with how my family may shift in the future." Scarlett Thorne
- "I was quite taken aback by his directed criticism of my art. I will try again." Claire
- "It's a pity he stepped down from Primogen, I'll miss the beauty of the storm clouds in his eyes after every meeting. " Jayne Joyce
- "He aint afraid of speaking his mind or showing his true feelings, a dangerous thing to do in his organization. " Enzo Putanesca
- "It is rare to find a rose as gifted in the art of conversation as he is in the art of death." Dana Gibson
- "Hee hee hee! "Get her!" That was your whole plan, huh, "get her." Very scientific." Hugo
(feel free to add comments and quotes)
Notes that Move the Rose
"Elements" by Lindsey Stirling
"Monster" by Skillet
"Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites" by Skrillex
House of Ash
House of Ash is new and looking for others. Anyone 8th gen and lower can join. Just message!!