"Some pirates achieved immortality by great deeds of cruelty or derring-do. Some achieved immortality by amassing great wealth. But the captain had long ago decided that he would, on the whole, prefer to achieve immortality by not dying."
- Terry Pratchett, The Color of Magic
NOTE THAT THIS PC IS NOW DEAD!
Sire: Angelo Giovanni
Personality: Brenna is quiet and observant. She rarely speaks unless spoken to, nor is she given to great outbursts of anger or extreme emotion. She tends towards logic and reason, and has a deadpan sense of humor.
Description: She is about 5'6" with blonde hair and dark blue eyes. Brenna can occasionally be seen wearing glasses but she opts for contacts at times, as well. She is a pretty woman but always looks relatively serious. Brenna dresses very well in extremely expensive but very subtle clothing. She tends to favor red and black in some combination.
- Four Appearance Traits.
- Occasionally wears glasses.
- Very quiet around vampires.
- Brenna is quiet because someone cut out her tongue.
- She is known to avoid the other Giovanni...what is wrong with her?
- She's the real puppetmaster behind the ENTIRE Giovanni clan.
- Add yours here.
- "It is not very dignified to wake up in the morning in a strange place clutching a policeman's hat and wondering where you left your other shoe..." - Brenna to one of mortal friends.
- "Don't be afraid, be angry..." - Brenna quoting Terry Pratchett
- "I'm not sure I'd be a god...I'd make thinking illogically a sin"
- "Looks ... are deceiving when one has a cross bow and a hidden location."
- "Do I regret taking her as my ghoul? Absolutely not, she is intelligent, witty, and charming, as well she follows my instruction to the letter and is a wonderful asset both to our family and to our wider Clan." - Ewan Dunsirn
- “Ottimo. Your explanation is to my liking. I can see now why the good Don chose you. You are not only useful and family, but also very open and honest. A retainer such as you speaks volumes about the regnant...” - Innocenzo Di Santis
- "Brenna is an able and intuitive woman with a keen mind. With a little coaching I see her becoming as influential as Hortensia was to the Second Triumvirate. She bears watching." - Cicero Giovanni
- "There comes, once in several lifetimes, a mind that staggers all that it touches; one who causes all of the monsters to fall over themselves to claim it. Brenna Dunsirn is one such mind." - Angelo
- "Careful my famiglia, this one is far more than she seems. Treasure her, for she is our cousin, worthy, and soon she will roar." - Giuseppe Giovanni
- "Is she smart? Yes. Is she dangerous? Definitely. Was she wasted under her previous master? Absolutely. I only regret that I didn't get the honor to bring her into the fold myself." - Salvatore Giovanni
- "Next time you head there, look for Ewan Dunsirn. Soon as you find him, ignore him and talk to his Ghoul, Bren. She's barrels more interesting. At least, I think so. Some Ghouls, you take one look, and you know you're dealing with something stooping to play a part that's too small for 'em. A little on the formal side, but we can work on that. --Yeah, I heard all that baloney, and it's baloney. Nobody's cut out her tongue, she just doesn't use it every goddamn chance she gets, like most other clowns I meet. She talks when there's something worth saying. What a concept! She said she'd try and find some more interesting clubs, and I said I'd take her to some. Yeah, why not? Ewan says I have to invite him, too. Sure, pal. That letter'll get lost in the post office, but I sure sent it! What? 'The Promise' don't say nothing about clubbing and dates." - Occam
- "Thank god she clawed her way outta the shadow o' the Peacock. She was wasted as a secretary, got brains like pots o' fuckin' leprechaun gold. She's gonna come far. Speakin' of, it seems my beau's gotta a bit of a thing for her. I'm not one to hoard my favorite things, and lucky for me she's quick becomin' a new favorite. Come visit me soon, sugar. You're always welcome anywhere I am." - Sybil Giovanni
- "Watching Brenna grow and develop into the intelligent and capable woman she is today, has been a great treat for me. I always knew she would be honored with the gift. After all it is in my niece's blood." - Amelia Dunsirn
- "Brenna Dunsirn is a mystery I have yet to unravel, I hope to get the chance." - Solomon St. John
- "Brenna, oh wonderful, beautiful Brenna. A mind as dark as any, and a knowledge of Anatomy to Rival my own. If my heart was worth anything, I would almost say she was a woman after it." - Gregori Giovanni
- "I think her and I can really do some positive things together!" -Lydia Brooks
Inspiring to Brenna
- "No beauty in the world can tempt me. I see only the face of my beloved" - Inja kasist penhan by Molavi Rumi Balkhi ca 1230 CE
- “Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.” - Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
- “Credulous: having views about the world, the universe and humanity's place in it that are shared only by very unsophisticated people and the most intelligent and advanced mathematicians and physicists.” ― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
- Player: Jennifer Anderson
- IRC Nick: Cthulhu
- Member ID: US2002034606
- Member Class: 8
- Domain: Virtual Domain
- Location: Alabama
- VST: Kaylan Lyndell Lees
- Model Credit: Katheryn Winnick