|Player:||GL ARST Masq CAI|
|Storyteller:||GL ARST Masq CAI|
Acknowledged as a member of the Camarilla
Confirmed as an Elder of the Camarilla
Established as an Elder of the Camarilla
Privileged as an Elder of the Camarilla
Noble as Seneschal of Milwaukee
Courteous by Lucina, Harpy of Milwaukee
Loyal by Jason, Malkavian Primogen
Honorable by the word of Prince Penzl
Notable Traits: Always wears white gloves; Extremely ingratiating (especially when with Prince Vladimir Penzl); authoritative but polite bearing with his own clan
Information Known by Kindred Society
The information below is reasonably available to characters of the Masquerade Camarilla/Anarch/Independents continuity. Some subsections are marked as available knowledge only for certain groups of characters, and thus would not be known by every character.
Known by Kindred Society At Large
Sparrow has been Seneschal of Milwaukee since 1940. Before this, he spoke for Clan Malkavian on the Milwaukee Primogen Council starting in 1923, when he first arrived in the city. Before his arrival in Milwaukee, little is known of him. In general, he is known to be a supporter of Prince Vladimir Penzl, but more importantly, he serves as a calm mediator between the strong-minded prince and others in the court. On the prince's bad nights, Sparrow helps facilitate meetings. On the prince's worst nights, Sparrow conducts court business in his stead.
Very little is known about Brent Sparrow's past, because he doesn't ever talk about it, and no one wants to press the Malkavian to face difficult memories. Karl Meyer has remarked on occasion that he's run into Sparrow in the past, back in the Old World, but never speaks of the nature of their dealings very precisely.
Brent Sparrow has been circulating this invitation to a June 2014 convocation (GLRE 2014) to Camarilla Elysia far and wide for distribution for several weeks.
Known by the Harpies
Brent Sparrow is very sociable and has impeccable manners. If only all Kindred could learn from him!
Known by the Clan Malkavian
Brent Sparrow is a model representative of the uniquely Malkavian juxtaposition of benevolence, insight, gentility and strong leadership. You'd have to be crazy not to like him. Also, he's with the Thought Police.
Note: Those looking for a lineage for their PC or NPC may speak with the GL ARST Cam/Anarch/Indep about lineage ties.
Quotes by Brent Sparrow:
- "I agree that this matter should be brought to the prince, by all means. But because it is of such a sensitive nature, I believe it's a matter best brought to him by me in private rather than by anyone else in such a public setting. It's better for everyone that way."
Quotes about Brent Sparrow:
- "Brent Sparrow is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful Kindred I've ever known in my life." -Jason
- "No one who wears white gloves all the time can ever do enough actual work to impress me." -Mark Decker
- His continued role as Seneschal was arranged in a backroom deal between elders keeping a close leash on Prince Penzl.
- No one knows where Brent Sparrow came from. He seems to have just spontaneously appeared in 1923, introducing himself in court in Milwaukee, though his status as an elder is attested by his clan.
- Brent Sparrow is actually the childe of Karl Meyer, embraced without permission from the Prince.
- He is actually a secret identity of Vladimir Penzl, a thought that is particularly terrifying when one considers that they have been seen in the same room together on countless occasions, and furthermore, when one realizes that Sparrow was coming around the city for 70 years before Vladimir Penzl came in as Archon and then became Prince. Talk about the long view of things...
- The white gloves actually hide some pretty distinctive wounds. Ever see a cross around him?
- He doesn't talk about his time in the west because the members of his herd formed a religion based around what he told them.
This character is an NPC run by the GL ARST Masq CAI. All OOC questions about this NPC and IC correspondence directed to the NPC should be directed to the GL ARST Masq CAI.