California Jack Thorne
Whenever you get into a row be sure and not shoot too quick. Take time. I’ve known many a feller slip up for shootin in a hurry.” -- Wild Bill Hickok
Truths and roses have thorns about them.
California Jack Thorne is an Elder Toreador the quintessential frontier type. Note the lean silhouette... eyes closed as if by the sun, though sharp as a hawk. He's got the look of both predator and prey.
Born a French Nobleman, he came to the Americas around the time of the French Revolution and has roamed the American frontier ever since.
Thorns and Blossoms
- Alexandria/Callisti y Castillo aka Red Ludwing, Progeny of Helena <5-4> (? to ?)
- [Baron Philippe Volgirre] <5> (? to 1579?)
- Madame Guil <6> (1579 to present)
- [Martinez] <6> (Antitribu) (1400 to ?)
- California Jack Thorne <7> (1302 to present) (Prince of LA 1992-2013
For the Record
- "California Jack Thorne reminds me of Claude Monet: rather brilliant, and completely unappreciated in his lifetime." - Arden
- "Jack Thorne, he's a pistol, pun intended." ~ Lilly Belle Stafford
- "A fierce man with a fierce reputation. A name I've heard long enough to respect. His lineage has given me much entertainment in this last century." Prince Nicholas Loring of Sonoma.
- "California Jack is a man of action, though his occasional 'Shoot first, ask questions later' attitude did land him in a bit of a sticky situation. Still, better to have jumped the gun than have ended up ashes." Elizabeth Flannery
- "Jack...we share a love for Impressionists...and he always leaves an impression." Gabriel Thorne
- "Yes. We share a great many hobbies, Jack and I. Perhaps you should learn to see the man behind the six gun and stetson. I benefited greatly from the experience." - Gawain Croy
- "California Jack is a fine gentleman and a true artist. I could tell this quickly from our brief exchange in LA during the party on Mihail's ship. I will be sure to mention him if any come to me looking for fine firearms." - Laszlo Bako
- "It is said that former highwayman men are the best gendarmes." - Eileen Vargas
- "A true and gracious gentleman who knows how to treat a lady. I am the privileged one to have met him." - Chloe Pavlis
- "Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once. Of all the wonders that I yet have heard, it seems to me most strange that men should fear; seeing that death, a necessary end, will come when it will come." - Constance Fournier
- "I adore him for the gift he's given me. I wouldn't be who I am tonight without him, and every bullet, every experience that would send my heart hammering if it still beat...that's all because of him. No regrets." - Miranda Thorne
- "Pretty sure it'll be another 20 years yet before my most in-depth interaction with Jack is something more substantial than him pointing roughly in my direction and saying, 'Hey kid, fetch me a so and so, and one for this nice lady here as well.'" - Master Harpy Forbes, Domain of Austin
- " You taught me that it is indeed the bird pierced by the thorn that sings the sweetest. '" Leonna Thorne
- "Papa Jack is the original Thorne. He defined what a real Thorne is: a magnificent bastard devoted to his art, fiercely loyal to family (even when they don't deserve it), and lethal when you cross him. Don't you ever fucking forget that, or I will remind you with the heel of my shoe in your throat." - Scarlett Thorne
- "A true gentleman to the core. He knows how to show a lady a good time. I am honestly glad I finally got to meet him. I do hope we get to interact more in the future." - Amelia Thorne
Lies and Slander
- California Jack has been rumored to shoot first and ask questions later.
- California Jack allows Lilly to wear the target.
- California Jack rides women like he rides horses, which may explain how he's collected so many lovers over the years.
- California Jack has a handkerchief made out of ladies' underwear, which he sniffs every now and again out of habit.
Aces and Eights
"True friends stab you in the front" - Oscar Wilde
That which gives us inspiration, also unmakes us.
Contact: Michael Jackson US2002021362 at email@example.com if you want ties. Currently seeking ties of all kinds.
People that have met him in his travels, enemies, friends, lovers what have you.