Known to House and Clan
- 1930 - Born in Syracuse, New York
- 1949 - Moved to New York City New York. Starts Apprenticeship to become a Private Investigator.
- 1953 - Opens his own investigation firm, keeps ending up on cases with supernatural twists.
- 1955 - Ghouled by Cuthbert to service as a spy / contact in the city due to his pension for getting involved in the city's supernatural investigations.
- 1959 - Attended the Conclave of 1959 in Vienna, Austria as a Ghoul
- 1963 - Is killed in a Sabbat attack, triggering a Ritual which embraced him as a Tremere. Calvin spying efforts now limited to nights.
- 1972 - Attended the Conclave of 1972 in Vienna, Austria
- 1985 - Attended the Conclave of 1985 in Monrovia, Liberia
- 1998 - Attended the Conclave of 1998 in Vienna, Austria
- 1999 - New York City was reclaimed by the Camarilla from the Sabbat in a massive undertaking. Calebros becomes Prince. [NYbN] Calvin
- 1999 - With the fall of New York City, Calvin is no-longer necessary in New York, in fact he is a liability since the Clan was not officially in the city previous to 1999. Calvin is transferred to Richmond under Byron Lancaster. Calvin remains outside of Camarilla politics and stays focused on House and Clan.
- 2013 - Transferred to Fredericksburg, VA; formed the position of Primogen and assumes it. Shortly there after nearly all court positions are filled with Tremere.
- 2013 - Attends Los Angeles Salon, recognized for his efforts in uncovering a mortal practitioner who was not registered with the Tremere.
- 2014 - Attends New River Valley Toreador Ball, discovers former Prince's murders and ensures gathering is defended from an attacking Sabbat Pack.
- 2014 - Calvin is transferred from Regent Eleanor von Spiachingen of Fredericksburg to Regent Nathaniel Rutherford of Washington, DC by the Lord of the East Coast. He is than announced as the new Primogen of Washington, DC. The next month he officially moves from Fredericksburg to Washington, DC.
- 2014 - Calvin is in attendance at the Tremere meeting in Nashville, TN. He seemed to have come with a list of other people's dirt to make sure was cleaned up. Who does this apprentice think he is?
Auspects and Investigations
What others have to say
- "If you have the opportunity to engage in a game of riddles with Mr. Hastings, you will not regret it. " -Adrienne_Maxwell
- "Although we walk in the same direction at the same pace, it does not mean that we are walking together." - Adeline Bellamy
- "He is charming, though I am not certain he understands why I find him so." - Orenna Komnenos
- "Mr. Hastings has a way of looking into men's souls, I would be careful what you are around him." -Byron Lancaster
- "Intellectual rigor, unflinching scrutiny, strength of character, sartorial excellence...Mr. Hastings was practically made for the Glass Pyramid." -Evelyn Atwood
- "Mr. Hastings has shown the ability to be polite, observant, to the point, and precise. He's one to watch, though I can't say I share his taste in neckties." - Archon David Steiner
- "Crisp, astute, and polished. Hastings is the sort of man any officer would hope to find under his command, and has already proven that he is willing to follow orders even unto his own destruction. I am very glad the latter did not become necessary." - Captain Sawyer
- "He kind of creeps me the hell out." - Zeljko Bukatarevic
- "Efficient. I quite enjoy working beside him" - Martin Shallow
- "His zeal is to be admired, but I worry that it will get the best of him." - Zahra Blanc
- "He's a legit dude." - Billy Violence
- "Exact right time, exact right place. Exactly what I needed him to be." -Maria Aigner
- "If I need something done efficiently and done right, I know who to call. Whether he'll do it is another question entirely." - Isabella Marie
- "I hold Mister Hastings in high esteem. He consistently proves that he is efficient, vigilant, and possessed of a great deal of talent. Beyond that, he steps up and takes the reins when the horse threatens to stray from the path. I also appreciate his taste in suits and accessories. I'd be honored to work with him again." - Midas Madison
- "Just when I think I might be doing something right, he points out all the places where I went wrong. I'd rather have that, than led to believe that I was right all along." - Michael Williams
- He has a way of being in charge without actually being in charge... its kind of disconcerting.
- He is the reason Tremere do not "go missing" in the East Central Region.
- He is a reaper of souls, he hides himself in this vampiric guise, but he is death.
- He seems to have spent a lot of time in NYC at the wrong times...
- He is a Sabbat spy.
- He has mastered some odd talents for a Tremere, he does not walk the common path.
- He is an infernalist.
- He makes a wonderful golfing buddy.
Truth or lies, it does not matter; feel free to add your own!