Name: Canaan Espina
Status: Canaan is known to be *Acknowledged* as a member of the Camarilla and *Established* and *Venerated* as an Elder.
Notable Traits: Canaan is usually surrounded by his court and almost always has Ora at his right. He dresses in button up shirts and suit jackets for casual events and adds a Tie or a full Tuxedo for formal affairs.
Title or Position:
Nominal head of the Western Michaelite Toreador, Canaan was embraced in Constantinople and studied at the feet of the Masters. His sire served as Muse of Architecture in the Great City and Canaan lived there until the death of Michael.
Lineage: Western Michaelites
- Despite being a patron of the arts and Peace, Canaan was a Crusader and longs to swing his sword again.
- He seems awful friendly with the Followers of Set...
- He seems very friendly to the Tremere, is it possible that they have taught him Thaumaturgy?
- "If one had a dictionary of Kindred Terminology, and one were to search for the term Toreador Prince - then one would find a picture of Canaan Espina as reference." – Eileen Vargas
- "When given cause to wonder if Canaan Espina's familiar manner is due to happenstance or design, one need only remember his life's work in architecture." - Edward Salazar
- "In the past it was not uncommon for me to be adopted into a patron's household, but Canaan elected to take that one step further and welcomed me into his family when I was a stranger in a fledgling city. I will always be grateful for his generosity, and so happy to know him and all those I have come to adore in his line. Do not let my fondness deceive you. This is a man of conviction and great fury when provoked." - Ligeia Loxley
- "I was pleasantly surprised and delighted with the hospitality that Prince Canaan showed me whilst I was in his city. I do not know him as well as many others, but I found his grace, charm and generosity truly fitting the image of what a Prince should be." - Mina Chandler
- "I have only met His Highness twice, but both times I was struck by the sense of his majesty. Regardless, it was my duty and honor to serve the Camarilla in Portland, and I am deeply flattered the Prince remembered my contributions when so many others also fought and bled that night." - Captain Sawyer
- "Canaan first came to my attention when he came to the Portland area. Myself and Cy helped him to build the city, I with my iron, Cy with his worms, and Canaan with his artistry of building. A strong foundation is meant to last." - Laszlo Bako
- "I think Great Grand-Sire is having a joke at our expense, and as much as my curiosity drives me I'm almost afraid to hear the punchline." - Cassandra
- "Canaan is like the brother I never had, and like siblings we agree on just about as many things as we do not." - Shay
- "Canaan stands as a true pillar of the Camarilla. My respect for him is immense. For reasons that are his own, he has taken it on himself to provide me with many social lessons, a debt I can only hope to some night repay. The least I can do is put them to good use." - Samuel Graves
- "from my observation it would seem Prince Canaan's renowned skills in architecture transfer well to designing a domains structure. He runs a tight ship and stands as a shining example of a domain in good standing. " - Alister MacArthur
- "An eloquent speaker with a clear vision for his domain and the Camarilla. However, I find his gift for leadership truly blossoms as he interacts with his subjects, their loyalty and affection is proof of his ability." - Viktor Cantemir
- "He needs a nap, just sayin, isn't that what old people do when they get cranky?" - D
Player: Brian Buckley
MES Number: US2002021745
Domain: Vancouver After Dark