Category:Indianapolis, IN Masquerade
This is the venue page for Vampire: the Masquerade (C/A/I) in Indianapolis, IN.
This page contains information about Indianapolis, IN that is relevant to the MES Camarilla/Anarch/Independent continuity.
- 1 OOC Venue Information
- 2 History
- 3 Current Setting
- 4 Blood Hunts in Indianapolis
- 5 Courtesies of Indianapolis
- 6 Court
- 6.1 Primogen Council
- 6.2 Wardens
- 6.3 The Court by Clan
- 6.4 Former Residents and Visitors
- 6.5 Anarchs
- 6.6 Others
OOC Venue Information
VST: Robert Duff
Regular Game: Schedule, Site, and Donations
1st Saturdays of each month (Sign-In: 6:00 P.M., Game-On: 7:00 P.M.)
La Quinta Inn & Suites
5120 Victory Dr.
Indianapolis, IN 46203-5947
Or go to this Regular Indianapolis Game Site Maplink.
Requested donation for site rental:
Please be advised that to repay site rental costs, the OOC domain of Indianapolis IN-014-D requests $7 from each player.
October 3 GL Featured Game of the Month
For full event details, please refer to October 2015 GL Masquerade GotM Indianapolis Details.
Or go to this October GotM Site Maplink.
Requested donation to cover expenses for this special game site rental: $7
IC Premise for the Gathering: Mad Scientist Party hosted by Clan Tremere
THIS SECTION TO BE MAINTAINED WITH VST SUPERVISION / CONSULTATION.
For geographical information about our IC setting, see our annotated local map.
Blood Hunts in Indianapolis
- COMPLETED: On September 6, 2014 Walter expended *Sovereign* to name Vincent Giovanni *Bloodhunted*. This was done in support of the original hunt called by Prince Lillyanna Windsor in nearby Bloomington, IN. Due to the Status expenditure, Indianapolis's hunt of Vincent Giovanni did not end with the death of Lillyanna Windsor the next week. This hunt was completed after the capture of Vincent Giovanni in an assault on Plainfield, IN in January 2015.
- ONGOING: On July 29, 2015 Walter expended *Sovereign* to name Finn MacDara *Bloodhunted*. This was done in support of the original hunt called by Prince Carolyne DuBois in nearby Bloomington, IN. Due to the Status expenditure, Indianapolis's hunt of Finn MacDara is in addition to to the hunt in Bloomington.
Courtesies of Indianapolis
Major Courtesies of Indianapolis are summarized below:
- Weapons: Weapons are used to harm, an impulse of the Beast and a provocation to it. Thus, weapons are not carried to gatherings of Kindred in Indianapolis. Only those currently afforded the powers of a Defender of the sect in the Domain of Indianapolis or an Enforcer of the law with appropriate jurisdiction while in Indianapolis qualify as exceptions.
- The Elysium of Indianapolis is White River State Park, including the Eiteljorg Museum, Indiana State Museum, and Indianapolis Zoo on its grounds.
- The approach to Elysium and withdrawal from it is protected by the peace of Elysium. Kindred approaching Elysium or departing it will not be molested or harmed, except by the authority of the Keeper of Elysium.
- In order to allow for unambiguous ingress to and egress from Elysium, the Indianapolis Cultural Trail downtown and the adjoining Monon Trail extending northward beyond the Marion county line are considered unambiguous paths to and from Elysium. Kindred upon these paths are protected by the law and peace of Elysium.
- Willful obstruction of the designated unambiguous paths to Elysium by Kindred is a crime against Elysium.
- For the sake of the Masquerade, the traditional allowance for the use of Obfuscate powers of the blood by the Clan Nosferatu is extended to all clans. While on Elysium grounds, in Elysium's facilities, approaching Elysium, or withdrawing from Elysium, the use of Obfuscate powers of the blood is permitted and even encouraged insofar as its use is for the Masquerade and avoiding detection of Kindred personas and habits by the mortal world.
- Political Censure of Clan Gangrel: As announced nationally on July 26, 2015 in conjunction with the blood hunt of former Gangrel Primogen Finn MacDara, Clan Gangrel is not currently afforded a seat on the Primogen Council of Indianapolis. Prince Walter Jones invited the Gangrel Clanhead to discuss rehabilitation of the clan's seat in the same announcement.
Prince: Eams Jenning, Malkavian Ancilla (Gained praxis on May 8, 2016)
Seneschal: Silas Shaw, Nosferatu Ancilla
Sheriff: Zander, Toreador
Keeper of Elysium: Steven, Malkavian Neonate (OOC: wiki pending)
Harpy: Walter Jones, Malkavian Elder
Lesser Harpies: VACANT
Indianapolis Harpy Reports and Local News
Brujah - VACANT
Gangrel - BANNED: Due to the scandal and blood hunt of Finn MacDara (details published nationally on July 29, 2015), Clan Gangrel is not currently granted a seat on the Primogen Council of Indianapolis, pending intervention by the Gangrel Clan Head
Malkavian - Walter Jones, a.k.a. Walter the Grey
Nosferatu - Orabelle Lachance??
Toreador - Zander
Tremere - Alistair Young
Ventrue - VACANT
On December 5, 2014, Prince Walter Jones, a.k.a. Walter the Grey instituted a system of neonate Wardens (with their allies and/or coteries) specifically designated to the protection and management of certain sections of the Domain of Indianapolis with attention to some of the larger excluded towns and cities that are not part of the Indianapolis-Marion County city-county structure known as Unigov. These Wardens are as follows:
- Warden of Speedway, an Excluded Town: Orabelle Lachance of Clan Nosferatu, assisted by Lucas Greene of Bloomington, Indiana
- Warden of Lawrence, an Excluded City: VACANT
- Warden of the Beech Grove Monitor Zone: VACANT (The Excluded City of Beech Grove itself is inhabited by Anarchs by local agreement.)
The Court by Clan
- none currently
- Erik Ulfson, Ancilla (nomadic? Not seen in some time)
- Enoch Jones (VST NPC)
- Orabelle Lachance, Primogen
- Emma, Elder, Keeper of Elysium
- Silas, Ancilla
- Hector Beaumont, Ancilla, Sheriff
- Alistair Young, Primogen
- Carolyne DuBois
- Stephano Ratavichi, Elder, Prince Emeritus
- Demetreus Constentine, Ancilla
- Andrew Montrose, Elder, Prince Emeritus (VST NPC)
- Isabella Rossellini Donna of Indianapolis
- Valerie Hughes, Daughter of Cacophony (not seen in some time)
- Echo Forte, Daughter of Cacophony (moved away)
- Dax Forte, Son of Discord (moved away)
Former Residents and Visitors
This section is for listing PCs and NPCs who were former residents of this city or whose activities in the city's history might be known to others. Completely clandestine interactions may be listed, but should be listed with a disclaimer making that clear.
Please provide the character's name with a wiki link, a date or date range, and brief information about the character's role in the city.
- Adeline Bellamy (1946-1960): As a relatively new Ancilla, Bellamy came to the city held by her clanmate Andrew Montrose for these years to receive guidance and instruction from her patron Walter Jones, a.k.a. Walter the Grey.
- Alexander Garrick left praxis to serve his clan's interests elsewhere in early 2014.
- Cordell Alexandrescu, Elder, moved away in March 2014.
- Sasha, Brujah (not seen since late 2014/early 2015)
- Finn MacDara, Elder Gangrel (blood hunted)
- Wendy Bright, Neonate (quit the city late 2014)
- Re-Pete, Neonate (quit the city 2014)
- Spencer (Mid 1980s): Visited the city off and on, then stopped abruptly when Roy Vanhook crashed onto the scene.
- Helene, Brujah (not seen in some time)
- Max Walensk, Malkavian (not seen in some time)
- Hurts, Nosferatu (not seen in some time)
- Roy Vanhook, Toreador (not seen in some time)
- The Right Reverend, Ventrue (not seen in some time)
- Zander, Toreador
- Santiago, Lasombra (VST NPC)
- Santiago leads a large contingent of Anarchs
- Tommy Throwdown
- Jericho (deceased; killed in assault led by Justicariate in January 2015 - Plainfield, IN)
- Daniel Crieg/Krieg (deceased; Killed in assault led by Justicariate in January 2015 - Plainfield, IN)
- Daria Craft (at large; escaped assault led by Justicariate in January 2015)
- Nicolas Giovanni (not seen in some time, believed to be in Terre Haute, Indiana
- Monica Giovanni (not seen in some time, believed to be in Terre Haute, Indiana
- Vincent Giovanni (deceased; killed after arrest in an assault led by Justicariate in January 2015 - Plainfield, IN)
- Charles Milliner (not seen in some time, believed to be in Evansville, Indiana
- * Elinor Penvellyn (at large; escaped assault led by Justicariate in January 2015 - Plainfield, IN)
Pages in category "Indianapolis, IN Masquerade"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.