Venue Storyteller: Mike Mershon
Domain Storyteller: Keith MacArthur
- Seneschal: Ziva Caroline Rosseter
- Gangrel Primogen: Wyat Reed
- Malkavian Primogen: Luke Thompson
- Nosferatu Primogen: John Smith
- Toreador Primogen: Vacant
Information Known by Kindred Society
- 1. Kindred, while acting in accordance with kine laws and affairs, may travel through the domains of other clans without reprisal. This privilege may be revoked by the presiding Primogen of the domain. The Primogen must make this revocation public knowledge prior to enforcing.
- 2. Kindred, who seek recognition of the Prince or permission to reside in the city and who are not represented by a Primogen or cannot find their Primogen at a gathering may seek out the Harpy to function as a surrogate.
- Location: Leu Gardens (http://www.leugardens.org/), a place of safety, beauty, and peace.
- 1. It will be understood that any who bear a unpleasant deformity or other affliction that would potentially offend others or endanger the Masquerade is permitted to use the powers of Obfuscation or other powers of the blood to conceal such.
- 2. In addition to traditional creatures and beings not permitted upon the grounds, those who traffic with the Infernal are also forbidden.
- 3. Hunting is not permitted within a two mile radius of the Elysium.
- 4. The sanctity of objects extended to the flora and fauna of the gardens. Stepping on the grass is fine, willful damage of the beauty of the place is not.
- 5. The Keeper's words on Elysium grounds are law, and may punish or execute anyone who is in violation; by the authority of the Prince and the Traditions of the Tower.
None at this time
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Orlando, FL Masquerade"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.