From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
Long, long ago, in a Galaxy far, far away...
Court of San Antonio
City At Large
Prisci (Not currently organized as a Council)
The Laws of San Antonio
THE FIRST TRADITION: MASQUERADE
"Do not reveal your true nature to those not of the Blood. Doing so forfeits you your claim to the Blood."
THE SECOND TRADITION: PROGENY
"Sire another at the peril of both yourself and your progeny. If you create a childe, the weight is your own to bear. Without permission from the person of the Prince, no Kindred may create childer."
THE THIRD TRADITION: AMARANTH
"You are forbidden from devouring the heartsblood of another of your kind. If you violate this commandment, the Beast calls to your own Blood."
THE FOURTH TRADITION: ELYSIUM
The Aztec Theater, Breckenridge Villa Mansion, The Menger Hotel (San Antonio), Gruene Hall (New Braunfels), The Landmark Inn (Castroville).
Current Rules of Elysium
1. Weapons will be allowed in Elysium, provided that they remain sheathed or otherwise kept in a nonthreatening state. Weapons will be concealed from mortal eyes and, if possible, surveillance. Violation will result in, but not be limited to, revocation of weapon privileges for no fewer than three months.
2. Disciplines will be allowed in Elysium, provided that they no not result in bodily harm of any other in Elysium or Elysium itself. Each usage will be subject to the Keeper's scrutiny and restrictions. Violations will result in, but not be limited to, revocation of discipline privileges for no fewer than three months and verbal warning.
3. Feeding will be permitted in Elysium, but under no circumstances will a mortal to be killed before, during, or following feeding, nor will the Masquerade be broken in Elysium. In addition, mortals will not be bodily harmed in Elysium. Violations will result in, but not be limited to, revocation of weapon, discipline, and feeding privileges for no fewer than three months; verbal warning; and each case will be brought before the Prince and/or Primogen council for further consideration and possible punishment.
4. Civility and courteousness will be strongly encouraged in Elysium. Threats or threatening behavior toward Kindred, mortals or others in Elysium may be considered violations and thus subject to appropriate disciplinary action.
5. Violence and/or bodily harm to vampires or others in Elysium will not be tolerated and will result in punishment deemed appropriate by the Prince and/or Primogen council and/or the Keeper.
Elysium is considered the building or location prior and a radius of three miles surrounding the grounds. The rules are subject to change at the Keeper's discretion.
Pages in category "San Antonio Requiem"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.