From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
Name: Catherine Winters
Deed Name: Greyghost
Tribe: Silver Fangs
Title or Position:
A woman of her mid-twenties, Catherine is rather unremarkable in appearance, easily blending into a crowd. Her only standout trait is her prematurely gray hair, which she doesn't bother to color and keeps waist-length, and her SF PB x3. She typically dresses in dark clothing, good quality but lacking in ornateness.
- Born in Charleston, SC, in 1990 to Edmund and Vivian Winters.
- She, along with her older brother John, move around the country with their parents as Edmund acted as Philodox for various septs.
- Goes through First Change at age 12 in 2002
- Both parents die during Ratkin War in 2004.
- Brother John disappears during war in 2006; no body was ever found.
- 2013: Catherine finally makes Cliath and begins searching for any signs of John.
The Line of Winters
- Can talk to ghosts and can tell the future
- Has unhealthy obsession with finding out what happened to her brother
- Something went wrong during her Rite of Passage that broke her mentally
- She's just bat-shit crazy
- Costume for a Gutterball, Finger Eleven
- Shudder, Finger Eleven
- This is How I Disappear, My Chemical Romance
- Still Standing, The Rasmus