Wandering into Columbus in March with no real experience in kindred society, Richter is very casual for a scientist, but erudite for a gangrel.
Richter is beginning to make a name for himself as an innovative item crafter after kindred in Portland Oregon saw his interestingly shaped mandragora.
(Now taking commissions for mundane items made from living plants)
Smells faintly like morning dew, stands a modest 6'1" and is kinda scrawny. Wears glasses. Will probably come talk to you for no reason in particular.
Obvious stuff/stuff he will tell you:
- Embraced only 3 years ago
- Was abandoned by his sire almost immediately.
- Had been thriving outside of kindred society, but found himself bored.
- Actively being courted by the Invictus, Ordo Dracul, and the Carthian Movement. Everybody loves scientists lately.
- Joined up with the Invictus partly because Boris Koslov was stronger than him.
- Jacob Stevens
- Looking for some more