June 20, 2011 - August XX, 2015
A little on the scrawny side for an Ahroun, Charlotte has yet to hit her growth spurt and stands (barely) at five-feet even. Her long, not-quite wavy-not-quite straight dark brown-almost black hair is often pulled into tails or sometimes left loose and wild, which frames her heart-shaped face and accents her fair skin. Charlotte's sense of dress is best described as three-sizes-too-big thrift store runaway-chic -- mostly out of practicality than anything else. Charlotte keeps herself largely covered from head to toe as a way to obscure a young body riddled with more pale and faded scars than one could imagine. When asked about them, the girl merely shrugs – she’s as baffled about them as the person inquiring.
Despite anxiety early on after her change, she's finally started to exhibit the trademark gregariousness of the Fianna. Bright eyed and easy to smile, she's learned to live for the simple joys and not let what she can't remember dictate where she is going in life. To most, she comes off as naively optimistic, but those who know her closely understand the reasons why. She has strong and tempestuous feelings like many of her Auspice, speaks frank and honestly, and is steadfastly loyal to those who have earned her friendship. Those whom break her trust, however, are advised to steer clear. Beneath that friendly and sweet veneer of innocence lies a darkness which can turn as quickly as a gentle rain to a violent hurricane without more than a moment’s notice.
In her brief time as a Garou, Charlotte has fought in more hard-won battles than some even twice her age, and none could call her courage into question. Unlike others who are so eager to prove their glory and fight with suicidal abandon, every move she takes is calculated and methodical – she prefers ranged fighting with her bow, picking off adversaries until the tide turns in her favor – before unleashing unparalleled brutality. Life as Rover has suited her well, as her nomadic existence lends to going to where ever she is needed. A caern-raising, or a hive dive, she is prepared at all times for the worst.
- Her father, an Elder Fianna Ahroun, died before she was born. Or the day she was born. The story keeps changing.
- Says she doesn't remember a whole lot of anything from before her change.
- Keeps her body mostly covered up.
- Has a small plush fawn she keeps in her bag, much to the chagrin of her packmates.
- Perpetually clueless, and really green around the ears.
- Doesn't remember anything from before her first change other than her name, the name of her father, and the city in which she was born. Over time, more memories have returned but the uncertainty about their truth haunts her. Some things just don't add up, and each new answer only leads in turn to more questions.
- Her deed name “Bitter Truth”, given to her by Declan Brennan after her Fostern challenge, has been a point of contention between her and Declan. When introducing herself, she refuses to use it and instead maintains the use of “Stag’s Thundering Heart”.
- Likes to tell stories and tall tales, none of which are remotely true. Some seem to be almost blatant rip-offs of recent young adult novels she’s read. Others come off as the silly sort of stories that a young child would come up with on the fly. She uses these stories as a way to hold others at arm's length.
- Some among the tribe also whisper that she might in actuality be Metis, due in part to several odd behaviors she occasionally exhibits: staring off into space for long periods of time, appearing disoriented and confused upon waking, sleepwalking, and in rare occasions wakes up screaming like a banshee with no explanation as to why. Others whisper that it's because somewhere down the line, she angered a powerful Sidhe who takes every opportunity it can get to torment her. Could explain why she lacks a cohesive memory, and has an irrational fear of anything pertaining to the Fae.
- Among the various scars on her body is a curiously stag-shaped glyph below the nape of her neck and between her shoulder blades. When pressed into how she received it, like any other time she is asked about the old scars on her body, she merely shrugs and says she “does not question” why Stag has marked her.
- Fights with a skill usually reserved for one much more experienced than herself. While no one can deny her skill, some wonder how she came across such an ability.
- Carries with her some manner of guilt over the death of someone she considered her brother.
- Add your rumor here!
- "Charlie is a nice girl with big shoes to grow into, I think. She seems to have a lot to prove to other people, but at least she's motivated to follow through on that. Still, she doesn't have to prove anything to me, I'd like her to stay right like she is, but I know what she is and what we must do will harden her up like the rest of us. It’s just the way of it..." - Caoimhe O'Brien
- "She has few years in her, but a strong heart. Modi fire burns inside her, and I know glory will echo her stories back to us." - Reborn in Fire
- "No seriously, her skipping with a bow and smiling is a little more disturbing then a silver Spiral say it was going to fuck my mother." – Marbolo Red
- "I’ve bled and cried with each one of these mother fuckers... Well, except for little bit over there. But she’s a package deal with Sully. I love buy one get one free deals." - Declan Brennan
- "I'll let you in on a little secret - I'm the sidekick." - Sully
- "First time I met her, she dropped down from a tree and scared the shit out of me. I had to give her respect for that one, because it literally takes a lot to get the drop on me. I know she seems all sweet and innocent with her stuffed animal and all, but if you mess with her boy. She is like Stepping Razor, and will gut you tip to stern." - Nial Eriksen
- "You know... Between her and I maybe we're a half normal-ish Fianna. Probably not, but it’s a thought. I'm really glad to know her, she's one of my best friends and I'd bend over backwards for her." - Michael MacKintosh
- "The very mirror of her mother. Fierce and caring. She was my strength in my darkest time." - Kieran O’Donnell
- "Isn't it great how the ones with the most bang for your buck (heh heh, buck, get it?) come in the tiny packages?" - Cozzie Steals The Moon
- "You ever look into eyes that have seen way to much for the age of the body they are in? Give Charlotte's a try if you got the guts to face the repercussions." - Ashlee Conway
- A noble young woman that slips between the cracks of two very different worlds.
- Laura Kinney
- A singular purpose in life is what both characters share. The concept of "normal" being what they were "born" to do. Laura was born and bred for destruction, and Charlotte is at peace with knowing what her life and auspice role means for her future.
Player: Erykah Rose
Character: Charlotte Logan, Bitter Truth
Renown: 5 Glory 2 Wisdom 3Honor
VST: Robert Voitle
- "While you are letting your guard down, I will be letting myself go. While you keep running your ship aground, I will be setting myself alight." - Pendulum - "The Tempest"
- "Time stood still, the way it did before. It's like I'm sleepwalking. Fell into another hole again, it's like I'm sleepwalking." - Bring Me the Horizon - "Sleepwalking"
- "I see the sun, believe the dark. Soon I disappear, but I'll make my mark." - Pendulum - "The Fountain"
- "She's been here so many times before, she can't remember when she last felt anything at all." - Stabbing Westward - "Sleep"