Name: Christopher McCulloch - Mr. Christopher
Lineage: The Grey House
Camp: Thought Police
Social Class: Neonate
Status: Acknowledged in the Tri-Cities
Favored by Elder August Kohanek
Loyal by Clanhead Lucien
Loyal by Prince Dravon Von Jaeger
Information Known by Kindred Society
Mr. Christopher recently picked up his life in Las Vegas and moved everything to the Tri-Cites. He purchased a local casino comedy club and set up shop.
Christopher dresses in slacks, a plane shirt, and a hat with two playing cards. He is known for wearing a tie with a T-shirt or Polo.
You can always find Christopher with a set of dice, a deck of cards or some other game tool to wager on.
- Mr. Christopher left his previous life very suddenly.
- Rumors go here!
- "The afflictions and insights of the Moon are numerous and idiosyncratic; Mr. Christopher is an example of just how great a measure of these disparate qualities a broken mirror can hold. -Eileen Vargas
- "I should be offended, but I'm just too damned amused." - Raven Constantine
- "I don't know how I became a Winston, it just happened one day and it's been quite amusing ever since. - Jeska Deltish
- "The guy who owns the casino? He is a paranoid nutcase." - Serratus
- "We seem to consistently be disappointments to each other." - Aaron Mitchell, his sire
- Quotes go here!
Timeline - OOC
- 1952 - Born in Southern California
- 1978 - Moved to Las Vegas, NV
- 1981 - Embraced by Aaron Mitchell
- 1984 - Approached by operative of The True Dusk
- 1991 - The True Dusk burns Mr. Christopher's house down
- 2007 - Mr. Christopher hears of Lydia Brooks' music tour in Europe
- 2013 - Mr. Christopher moves to Tri-Cities for fear of his sire's safety
- Add ties if appropriate
Player: 'Bobda' Jacob Kestner
Cam Number: US2013040040
Home Domain: Tri-Cities, WA