Name: Citadel Aliases: The Beast, the Dragon, the Demon
Clan: Gargoyle Sect: Camarilla
Demonic in visage with crackling flesh bearing lines of glowing fire within. His eyes burn like two eternal coals (Eerie Presence). Powerful haunched legs, serpentine tail, body bristling with spines and talons.
* 1200 ~ First known sighting of the creature known as Citadel. It is a ruthless and desolate force of Destruction known for ravaging the enemies of the Tremere clan.
* 1450 ~ The creature is spotted again on the fields of battle during the Anarch revolt… it is difficult to determine which side the creature fights for…
* 1476 ~ Rising up with a cadre of his own kind, the Gargoyle Revolt is loosed…
* 1523 ~ Traversing Europe as a bodyguard and mercenary, he actively seeks to ally himself with those who find the Warlocks in equal disdain…
* 1752 ~ Having made his way to the new world, he follows the trail of Tremere to enact his vengeance.
* 1788 ~ By this time, the reputation of the Gargoyle named Citadel is well known… (Background Ties always welcome)
* 2003 to Current ~ the creature is seen and sighted all over the country, working with others or by himself to ensure that those who are weaker are afforded a voice or fist when needed.
* Citadel has a hatred of the Tremere clan and seeks to destroy all of them. * His roar is powerful enough to melt steel. * He is fond of modern rock music * He has eyes in the back of his head... literally. * He was created using parts not just from vampires, but from a captured dragon. * He is the basis for many legendary descriptions of demons. * Citadel has been seen many times canoodling with a small red hair girl he towers over, We are not even sure how that works. The physics alone, baffling. * It is said that Citadel is the true Sire of Torquil Moireasdan, not Petrenkov, which would explain why it's so hard to put the bastard down. * Is addicted to Brujah blood * He enjoys reading comic books, rumor has it The Tenth is his favorite. * He has had a long relationship with an Elder Giovanni. Rumors state that he has often stood over her as she slept. * He is a master manipulator. He will fool even the sharpest mind, by playing the act of a dumb animal. * There is a legend of a single ring that can control him magically, that he keeps well hidden, not trusting a soul to possess it. * Rumor has it, he has a very talented tail * Was the inspiration for Disney's Goliath. * He once destroyed a mining town at the cost of a single tear. * Spent a night out on the town celebrating his first Troll, and was very confused by the term. Insisting those died off centuries ago.
*"Men are not always the mettle of their making. Flesh can refuse to die. Stone can be as malleable as down. His heart is both, and treasured to the last." - Torquil Moireasdan *"Blood of our Blood; stolen from us. My brother reborn, we met in battle as enemies. In the furnace of our anger we forged a bond stronger than steel. Unlife and limb we have risked for one another too many times to count. Until this earth is nothing but cinders we will stand beside you, Blood of our Blood." - Marus *"My brother, my protector; a pillar of strength, a beacon of hope, a testament of will. Despite the hardships, amongst the ruin and chaos, and undeterred by heartache and despair, I know I can count on at least one thing: Citadel will remain by my side until the end." - Ammarah *"For the enlightened Memory is a form of visual poetry, you understand? And that is how I see Citadel, as beneath black skies we struggled. Poetry, as he rose up from under the mountain all heat and fire to crack bones and smelt blood as he exacted retribution. I am somewhat familiar with retribution myself. He lies somewhere in my soul between blood and mythology, and for a reason I do not comprehend his memory, his poetry has been one of the few posts tethering me to the world of man. It would not be exaggeration to say that I am overly fond of Citadel." - Mazhar *"A wise man once said, "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."" - Citadel *"My clutchmate and I appear to be direct opposites, but never mistake our unity of purpose or its purity." - Darjius Anakletos **"Never judge a book by its cover... true story. I could have sat all night in the cemetary and had him tell me stories about what really happened in history. The amazing things I could have learned..." - Jinx *"My Clanmate is skilled in what he does. Oh, what does he do? Why don't you go ask him. I'm sure he'd love to demonstrate." - Gemma Alston *"We have shed blood for each other in battle many times. He and I share a bond few can understand. I will always be there if he needs me." - Jeremiah Jackson *"Much can be said for our clan. Slow, Patient, Simple. We were viewed as tools by those that created our clan, they felt us nothing more then guards. This profound insult has been left in our blood, and our flesh. He is one that embraced that anger, his wrath is such that myths and legends are built from glimpses of it. This is why they fear him, this is why they run from him. This is why I call him, Brother." - Stoneking *"If I were to name him, he would be my Vörðr." - Constance Fournier *"Here is one who, through strength and determination, has made of himself much more than what fate created; and done the same for many of his family. Do not attempt to be the irresistible force to his immovable object; you will fail." - The Venetian *"Mr. Citadel is living proof of the atrocities of the Dark Ages and is a shameful reminder of the high price of war among our kind. It is my hope that we can work together for a future that is far less sordid and far better than those dark times." - Archon David Steiner *"Citadel came when needed when others either did not or fled. That makes him better than most in my eyes." - Uror *"Just because someone can be and look like what you perceive as a monster, doesn't make them any worse than you or I in other areas...Citadel proves this, he is much more than you would ever give him credit for." - Roxie Ocho *"Mista Citadel is Magnificent! He weighs and measures an individual for who they are... if you are found wanting then I pitty you. " - Lizy *"Fates...if there are such things...retain an interesting sense of timing." - Prince Orelio Taipetra of Baton Rouge *"For many centuries now, he has been whom I call upon in my greatest time of need. He is reliable and constant." - Noemi Giovanni *"My Old Rock...they won't know what it really means when I call you that. It warms my heart to see that you still stand." - Eileen Vargas *"I count him among the few I trust." - Jacob Foras *"There is no one else in this world who's opinion of my actions mean more to me than his, and if you seek to harm him or his family in any way, there is nothing in this world that would distract me from using all of the fist words I know to hurt you." - Fidelity *"There is a time for war and a time for peace. I worry that this man has spent so much time steeped in the former that he will not survive the latter. I hope to change that." - Clémence deMontes *"He found me, taught me, then let me free. In times when I cannot understand, he makes the way clear again. I pity those who do not see past the stone to the kindred and I laugh at those whom wish to harm him or his." - Talia *"To know him is to see his steadfast heart, and I list him amongst the most faithful companions I have ever known. Most impressive of all is knowing what that heart has endured, yet remains a constant defender of humanitas." - Ligeia *"He and I share an appreciation for battle, rending those that stand against us and the beast within us." - Kairn *"When I look at Citadel, I think of a poem I once heard... 'The mountain seems no more a soulless thing, But rather as a shape of ancient fear, In darkness and the winds of Chaos born, Amid the lordless heavens'thundering-'..." - Poe *"It was an honor to work with Citadel in protection of Prince John" - Lazaro *"I find I have come to possess a deep affinity for those creatures who bear burdens with a silent dignity." - Ignatius the Leper *"Man has always made things made from stone... but the subject was always there waiting in the stone to be set free. He and his clan are an majestic sight to see." - Ótama Myrkrdotter