From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
||This character is dead. Any further communication should be with the VST.
The Prince of Thieves
"I don't go halfway on anything. When I'm partying, it looks like Keith Richards rolled through town with the 101st Airborne and a suitcase of adrenochrome. But when I'm working, I'm all business. I know you look at this smile on my face and think I'm the guy who lets you slide. But who I actually am is the guy who only works with professionals. So from the moment we start planning the job to the moment we split the take, I'm running the plays. If you have a problem with that, I can walk now."
The word scoundrel comes to mind when considering Collin Bonney. He's a thief with a soft spot for a good cause. But he's no four-color hero. The scars of his time in Arcadia have left him something other than human, feasting on passion, living for the moment. Beneath a charming smile, there are increasingly terrible appetites.
Name: Collin Bonney
AKA: Collin Brown, Mr. White, Chest Rockwell, Clyde, Mr. Prince, Mr. Crown, Prince of Thieves, Sultan of Smugglers, El Duderino if you're not into that whole brevity thing.
Division: The Samaritan Group
Creature Type: Changeling
Mask: A striking man of above average height, Collin's most memorable features are his dark, piercing eyes and devil's grin. He tends to dress casually, favoring vintage looks when they fit the occasion. He moves with an impossible grace.
Mein: His features are darker, sharper, ears rising to a point. His frame is more wiry than he appears to mortal eyes. His grace seems more natural in this form. For who would expect anything less from the terrible prince before them?
Ties That Bind
- AKA Twice-Spun - Good at the board. Less good at the people. But, you know, Wizened,
- Arthur Granby - To Pope or not to Pope, that is the question.
- Cora Kirkwood - Never heard of her.
- Dani - She's the spoonful of sugar.
- F1R3W@LL - Poor kid. But she's damn good at what she does.
- Ingrid Madrazo - I hate that she's in this mess, but I'm glad I don't have to do it without her.
- Lynnette Kennedy - Old friend and client.
- Michael Kennedy - Some of my favorite people started out as someone I robbed.
- Penny Awful - The bunny is alright in my book. Drinks will happen.
- Renata 'Red' Mudra - I wish she wasn't in this business. But since she is, I have a plan...
- Samuel Marlow - You get a car! You get a car! You get a car! The boss has that fuck you Oprah money.
- Senka - Don't know her well, but she can handle her shit. Which instantly puts her in my upper echelon of the Accord.
- Silas Magnus - What kind of fruit basket to you get for the guy who recruited you into this shitshow?
- Simon - F13's person is very good at what he does. I approve,
- Striker - No comment.
- Tom Noir - I'm undecided, but I think he's got the makings of... something there.
In His Own Words
- "I've been looking at this all wrong. The poor decisions of others in the Accord justify my life choices by comparison. Because someone, somewhere in the Accord, is doing something really dumb right now."
What They Say
- "You are rather wise, Collin Bonney. I am pleased you decided to take up the fight. The Accord needs you." - Janus
- "I like watching him work. He's good at what he does." - Dani
- "Well, he's a thief, so expect that. He's a very good thief, so my advice would be to also respect that. Collin's 'what the hell are these people DOING?!' face is one of the most accurate ways to measure the relative fuckery levels of a situation that I have found." - F1R3W@LL
- "There is something about him that sets some on edge, probably rightly. Though my own instincts are to say that he has some qualities as an idealist. How unfortunate for him." - Lilith
Infamy and Scandal
- Collin is a direct descendant of William H. Bonney, AKA Billy the Kid. Or so he's claimed.
- He has pop-cultural blindspots in the 1980's.
- On his first night in the Third Lantern Cell, Collin diverted the attention of the BPD away from a conflict with the Truth and played a key role in killing a Changeling Servant.
- Collin's skills landed him a spot on Samaritan's Board of Directors as a new recruit. He's made it his mission to revitalize the Division
- Collin is currently the Oathkeeper for the Archmage Janus in the wake of the conflict over the God Machine.
- Collin's skill set are such that The Samaritan Group jumped on employing him as soon as he was discovered.
- Parker, from the Richard Stark novels
- Peter Quill, from Guardians of the Galaxy
- Han Solo, from a popular children's movie
- Wylie Times, from 100 Bullets
- Thomas Crown, from the Thomas Crown Affair
Player: Kevin T
MES Number: US2002056141
Kevin T also plays: