Name: Connor Douglas
Kith: Metalskin / Airtouched
Entitlement: Court of Solstice
- Marine corp tattoo on right arm.
Title or Position: Betweener, Courtier, Solstice Courtier
Archetype Achievements: Soldier, Martial Artist
Mask: Short brown hair with blue eyes. Clearly took care of himself at one point in time, standing 6'2" with powerful arms and chest. However he seems to be a bit past his prime.
Mien: Smooth matte metal skin that is comprised of hundreds of small metal shards. A low hum can be heard as the air underneath rages. As his wrath increases pieces of his flesh separate to allow air to escape (think steam being released)
Clothing: Shirt, long coat, and jeans.
- Add your own!
- Retired Marine, retired AA member, a man who has lost everything and remembers better times.
- Exiled from France after a run-in with a mine.
- Stood alone, victorious, after a battle with a dragon.
- Sworn to never harm a living Monarch. It is unknown to whom the pledge is sworn.
- "Connor took a bit of a different approach to the whole court system concept. He's the first person I've met who claims to be of 'the Solstice Court.' I get the appeal of trying to find the middle ground, but is the Wyrd going to respect the intuition? It's fun conversation, especially over bourbon!" - DJ Radix
- "Dude doesn't talk much, but the way he swings that sword he doesn't need to. Fun guy to have around." - John Vimes
Player: Owen S.
MES Number: US2005096569
Location: Baltimore, MD