Cornelius Stuyvesant, PHD
Name: Dr. Cornelius Stuyvesant
- Acknowledged in the Domain of Waterloo (by Durand; Prince of Waterloo, TX)
- Recognized in the Domain of Dallas (by Gustav; Prince of Dallas, TX)
- Loyal in the Domain of Waterloo (by Kendrick Seamus O'Shea; Elder Toreador Primogen)
- Touch of Frost
- No Reflection
- Utterly humorless.
- Periodic wide eyed glowering and odd speech inflections, particularly when a topic seems to offend or intrigue his sensibilities.
- Seems to think he's sane?
Title or Position:
Has twice held the position of Malkvain Primogen in Waterloo, but is currently no one of interest. At least in any official capacity.
History At Face Value
1943- There was a Professor of mathematics called Cornelius Stuyvesant working at the University of Illinois matching ruffly his current physical description, but of a wholly different personal character. That man disappeared suddenly. The only clue to his whereabouts was a letter left for his wife Sarah. It read, “You have become a distraction that I can not afford and do not desire. Assume that I'm dead by the time you read this. If you come looking for me, I may kill you and our children.”
2010- A Dr. Richard Stuyvesant suddenly appears in the records of the University of Texas and a Kindred calling himself Dr. Cornelius Stuyvesant receives Acknowledgement by Prince Xavier.
2011- Following Prince Xavier's destruction, Stuyvesant is exposed as something of a triple agent. Having allowed the Sabbat to believe they'd successfully dominated him, he'd been feeding them false information under the direction of Shakti Gupta of the Tremere, among others.
2013- Obtained and then willfully stepped down from the position of Primogen in short order.
- Inanna- In a strange state of affairs that can only be described as 'Malkavian', so far as he is aware, this Ancillae has consistently supported the Neonate Stuyvesant's leadership within the clan, at least until the arrival of Cedric Wadsworth as the current Primogen.
- Kendrick Seamus O'Shea - Has been ever eager to render support since the re-founding of the Domain.
- Tamberland- After aiding in an investigation by finding and disabling a trap, Stuyvesant has been deputized as a kind of miscellaneous problem solver and bloodhound.
- Candice Caine- In light of her contributions toward ending the twisted reign of Prince Xavier, Dr. Stuyvesant has gone to great lengths and absorbed considerable debt attempting to contain and abate the consequences of a recent series of scandals she's been embroiled in.
- "During the period a Malkavain called The Architect was the Primogen in Waterloo, Stuyvesant was all but calling the shots for him."
- "For a while there he was offering to buy ghoul brains or something? I don't know, his explanation was weird and Malkaviany."
- "He swears up and down he doesn't know any Dementation, and in fact seems to look down on anyone who does, but that 'Math' of his clearly has some kind of unnatural power."
- "He is blunt, doesn't hide his feelings, and uncompromising in his ethics and beliefs. He is, in my view, a breath of fresh air." - Kendrick Seamus O'Shea
- "He's most definitely a mad man. But he's MY mad man, and quite useful." -Tamberland
- "He is absolutely adorable. And learned. I may have a bit of a crush." - Nenette
- "Some blokes never have things pegged down - and then, there's some that do. Cornelius might take a step back, but it seems only to better position himself." - Swagger
- "He is an easy man to work with, but I do think his attention is pulled many places. His eyes will dart from place to place even as he is looking right at you. It is somewhat disconcerting." - Chloe Pavlis
- "His ramblings would place any Kindred into Torpor out of sheer boredom. A true cure for insomnia." - Gus Carter
- "A baracuda among sharks. He is useful and thoughtful. Do not discount him entirely." Miss Maggie
- "No." - Harper Gray
Player: David Clifford
MES Number: US2013050152