This Character is retired and no longer in play
"It isn't about dedication and loyalty, it's about belief in what we do."
-Edward Wilson, The Good Shepherd
Other Names: Cuthbert O'Naughton or Cuthbert MacNaghten. Was originally called Cuthbert of Nottingham
Current Location: Sonoma County, CA
Notable Traits: Largely forgettable unless he makes a point of being known (Arcane).
Appearance: Tends to dress in a lot of dark clothes and often puts off an air of hobo chic. Lately he has been wearing a black ballcap, a dark long coat and whatever clothes beneath it that are comfortable.
- Acknowledged (accepted) in the Camarilla
- Loyal (innate) childe of Camilla Baines
- Confirmed (abiding) as an Elder
- Established (abiding) as an Elder
- Privileged (abiding) as an Elder
- Acclaimed (fleeting) from Prince Powers of Riverside, CA
- Defender (fleeting) from Prince Cayhill of Santa Fe, NM
- Triumphant (fleeting) from Prince Hildegard of Sonoma, CA
Embrace: 1089 C.E.
Apparent Age: Early 30's
Information Known by Kindred Society
Known to be Thought Police
MORE INFO COMING SOON
(Contact me if you want to play his childe)
Allies and Enemies
Add your PC if you feel they belong on this list.
Heard a rumor about Cuthbert? Post it here and spread the word around.
- He has been in the background of most every major Camarilla event throughout the years but most people either never noticed or forgot he was there.
- He hates the Toreador for the betrayal leading to his sire's death.
- Regularly has to pay important harpies as he has trouble controlling the vitriolic nature of his speech.
- He sees only three kinds of Kindred in the world: useless, useful and the annoyingly unstable in the middle.
- At least the useless have the willingness to commit to being useless.
- Do not harm any of his broodmates or decedents, it will only cause him to hurt you.
- He was a thief back a long time ago.
- Who says he stopped stealing...?
- Tends to entrench himself in the seedier elements of the Camarilla as a way to better route out the unwanted.
Feel free to add your own quotes!
- My passions were all gathered together like fingers that made a fist. Drive is considered aggression today; I knew it then as purpose. - Bette Davis
- You need a little bit of insanity to do great things. - Henry Rollins
Fictional Characters and Real People
Played By: Jon Grimmer
Location: Rohnert Park, Ca