From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
Name: Dainslef Ström
- Noble as Seneschal of the Tri-Cities, WA.
- Honorable from Prince Jeska Deltish, of Tri-Cities, WA.
- Courageous from Prince Jeska Deltish, of Tri-Cities, WA.
- Courteous from Harpy Raven Constatine, of Tri-Cities, WA.
- Loyal from Primogen Serratus, of Tri-Cities, WA.
- "Awesome" from Solomon Beckette of Tri-Cities, WA.
- Seneschal of Tri-Cities, WA.
- Whip of the Tri-Cities Nosferatu.
- Many consider him to be quite witty.
- Rather Social for a Nosferatu.
- Gets nervous if he can't hide in the shadows.
Style and Personality:
- This has to be stated twice, is incredibly witty, when being social.
- "I'm always around, especially when you think I'm not." - Dainslef
- "I can obtain just about anything." - Dainslef
Appearance: Appears to be a man in his early thirties, always impeccably dressed. Rarely without a fedora, and a fresh picked flower for his lapel, Dainslef looks like he's straight out of a 40's pulp novel, with the air of "gentleman thief." Also has a mouse companion named "Gidget." No one has seen him out of mask.
- The Antediluvian Absimilliard
- The Gorgon Medusa, Matriarch Methuselah of Nosferatu
- "In a clan of professional spies, he stands out at as a pure thief. No regrets, no delusions about his place in Powell's line. Refreshing that his sire trained him so well." - Serratus
- "He has a quick hand and a deft wit, or perhaps a quick wit and a deft hand. I seem to have misplaced the notes from our first meeting..." - Alexander, the Gargoyle
- <i>"Nothing but a gentlemen in every situation he's put into. He proves that you can be polite while you take someone's wallet." - Jeska Deltish
- He once stole the crown jewels for a selfie, but they weren't invented yet, so he commissioned a private portrait.
- Has stolen from everyone in court, they just haven't noticed yet. Odd.
I am looking for ties, email me if interested!
wiki code shamelessly stolen from Stacey M and warped to my will