From Mind's Eye Society Wiki
Damodara Deva Pavana, Chief, Section 2, The Vault
Name: Dr. Damodara Deva Pavana
Creature Type: Purified Immortal
Notable Traits: Mid 20s Indian (subcontinent), Striking Looks 4
Status: Accord Status 2
Position and Title: Trustee of the Vault
The Vault Division Status 5
Damodara is a fairly striking young man of Indian descent that seems to be only just out of his teenage years. Those who have seen him without a shirt will note symbols all along his body marking energy conduits to the traditional chakra points.
Generally high spirited and yet distant at the same time. He seems to observe the world around him at a different pace than most everyone else. But, he is a fine individual for any company, if perhaps a little curious.
Very few people know how far back in history Damodara has existed. When asked, Damodara will explain that he had reached a new level of enlightenment through the vedas and through tantric alchemy under the enlightened eyes of Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva.
- Healing, both mundane and mystical
- An Awareness of his surroundings that may or may not be supernatural in origin
- "Calm, steady, effective. We need more like him." - F1R3W@LL
- "You know what sucks? Gunshot wounds. You know what's awesome? People like Damodara making me not die from gunshot wounds. Nuff said." - P51M0N1C
- shudders "I don't want to talk about it." - David Anderson
- Conversation immediately after the events in Transylvania:
- Aurora: "What happened?"
- Damodara: "Interesting and dangerous magics. A deal was made. A price in pain paid. And I feel that we will discover reverberations for some time to come." Pause. "I apologize for being cryptic. The ritual was... intense."
- "Glad he's on our side." - Wesker
- "If that's how he questions allies, I never want to be his enemy." - Rosemary Weald
- "A wonderful colleague, ally and I daresay a friend. He is one of the few I can say is always welcome in my home." -Lynnette Kennedy
- (Add your own)
- Rumored to practice with small throwing disks (chakram) with no shortage of skill.
- Wrote the Kama Sutra.
- Add your own
- Students, past or present
- Former or current lovers
Player: Brian Ward
MES Number: US2002022619
Location: Washington, DC