Like most gangrel stories, it all started on the road, my damn car had broken down...or at least that was what I thought, it had slowed down. I mean, the speedometer said 90, but I was moving so slow there was no way that was right.
I got out of the car and opened the hood, but it was crawling with things... not sure what kind of things, but they were crawling. And that was when I realized that the particular array of pharmaceuticals (you like that word...yeah me too) was probably messing with my head and it was definitely not safe to drive. So picture me, in the height of the party years of the early eighties, all in my party gear at the side of the road heading into San Fran, with my thumb out.
I had this guy pull over, he was driving some kind of box truck. And knowing what they say about how dangerous it is to take rides from strangers, I still hopped in (Hey, I was on drugs, and was pretty sure I was INVINCIBLE!). Before you ask, he didn't give me the old "bad touch" nonsense... instead he just killed me.
Weird right? I wouldn't believe it either, except that here I am, all creature of the night-a-fied. Though it took me a few nights to figure out what was going on. I woke up buried in a ditch, not quite a 100 yards from my car. Dug my self out, shocked that this happened to me, and walked back to the car, pulled out some pills to take, because wow the world sucked! And was suddenly super hungry.
It was a hunger like nothing else I ever had...and to make matters worse, by the time I got there, turns out the party had moved!
Well, it took me a few hours before the beast just sort of took over, and I pulled over to offer some hitchhiker a ride and once we were on our way, I was on him.
Later when the drugs wore off I realized that I killed the guy! Well, I was good, I didn't panic, I remembered what I was always told, act cool....
I dumped the body in the desert and drove East.
So long story short, as the sun started to come up, I felt this overwhelming fear of the sun! So I pulled over and parked my car on the side of road and crawled into the trunk to hide from it. Next night I threw out those pills, clearly they did not work well for me. I still had plenty of other things to keep the edge off... but the next morning, the exact same thing happened, so I tried to just stay out and deal with it. Christ that burned! Burned, in pain, and terrified, I ran away from my car and somehow managed to sink into the earth.
So, apparently I'm a vampire. I don't know who made me one, or why...but here I am lost and unsure of what to do with my life. That's when Johnny Rocket found me.
I've been asked why I went Cam, but you know, loyalty. Loyalty to Johnny for cleaning up my mess; loyalty for helping me to understand what is going on. Yeah a lot of us come across as very snobbish, and there is that whole glass ceiling in which the Elders make all the rules and yadda yadda...but really, just keep your head down, kill the Sabbat and you get on great!
No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride.
- "Where am I? Omaha? You mean like Nebraska? How the hell did I get to Omaha?!?! What are we doing here, and who the hell are you?!?!" Dani when she woke up in Omaha.
- "Shit, Rocket is going to kill me." Dani walks away humming Angry Johnny "This is Jezebelle in hell!"
- "You are killing my buzz."
- "Shes very colorful and how does she walk in those shoes? I bet SHE knows how to party..." Jinx
- "Gangrel's Gangrel, no matter the hunting grounds. The way she dresses-all highlights and in your face- makes me question this, but watching her work-you never see her coming-reminds me just how true it is. I kinda miss her, actually..." Lexi
- Dani is actually a Malkavian
- Dani is a Toreador, just look at the jewelry she makes
- Dani is a Caitiff, pretending to be gangrel, pretending to be high
- Dani is always on something.
- Dani is bloodhunted in Sioux Falls, Kansas City, and Topeka, all because she refused to let her great grandsire put her in torpor.
Out of Character
- Party Monster []
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas []
- Get the Party Started by Pink []
- Shake it Off by Taylor Swift []
- Get Lucky by Daft Punk []
- Church of Extacy []
- Activ8 by Altern 8 []
- Spice by Eon []
- Charly by The Prodigy []
- Naughty, Naughty by Porcelain Black []
- Lollipop by MIKA []