- 1845 - Born in Rome, Italy
- 1860 - Became Count Rossellini upon the death of his father, Fausto Rossellini
- 1865 - Requested, and was denied the Proxy Kiss
- 1880, Late Winter - Met the Specter of Venice in Venice while serving as a Professor at University
- 1880, Spring - Married Luca Rossellini in Venice
- 1885 - Sent to London by the Anziani to be given the Proxy Kiss by Enzo Giovanni
- 1885 to 1915 - Served Enzo as his hands in Mortal affairs
- 1915 to 1941 - Traveled with the Carnivale, serving the Family
- 1915, October - Embraced in the Romanian countryside by Mariella Rossellini and was reunited with Luca
- 1922 - Traveled to New York City to ensure the Embrace of Isabella Rossellini encountered no problems.
- 1922 to 1925 - Traveled through Central America, staying awhile with Matoxtli Pisanob to learn from him
- 1929 - Made a run of very powerful necromatic items with Valerius Orsino Giovanni
- 1941 - Left the Carnivale to travel to Europe
- 1941 to 1945 - Served in the Second World War
- 1945 - Returned to study under Matoxtli Pisanob
- 1952 - Finished his studies under Matoxtli and left for Florida to study under Gregori Giovanni.
- 1959 - Finished his studies under Gregori Giovanni.
- 1961 - Embraced Stefano Giovanni in Las Vegas. First and last time Dante gambles against his childer.
- 2014, Spring - Made his way to Austin, Texas
- 2014, Autumn - Suffered a series of devastating losses from which he seems to have recovered rather quickly.
- I once heard Dante praying. Well, he was talking to God for sure. I don't think I've ever heard someone call God THAT before in a prayer.
- Dante is enamored with his broodmate, Luca to the point of obsession.
- Dante was embraced with one foot in this world, and one in the Shadowlands.
- If you are not some sort of occult object, Dante is likely to lose interest in the conversation.
- According to certain Campires, he is the muscle of the organization.
- "Our Father, who art in Heaven, stay there and out of my business." - Himself
- "Go to him with purpose or not at all. The mind of the studious does not have time to waste on the living." - Mariella Rossellini
- "I met him over half a century ago. Nothing has changed as far as I can tell." - Valerius Giovanni
- "A strong pupil with a strong mind. He, more than most, is aware that it is not enough just to study and practice our gifts, but to seek it in hidden places and objects. I watch his work and endeavors with interest." - Matoxtli Pisanob
- "Se il mio ingegno è tagliente come coltelli, il tuo cervello è la pietra stuzzicare che li tiene pericoloso. Together we make a terrifying and devistating pair, mio amore." - Luca Rossellini
- "It is said that Famiglia Rossellini have strong minds and stronger backs. Dante proves this is truly the case. ' -Angelo
- "Dante has a sharp mind. Though he may be from what some consider the lesser lines, there is nothing lesser about him." - Speranza
- "What is better; that I know such a capable professional or that I get to call him brother?" - Donovan Dunsirn
- "Thought he was going to rip the soul out of that cat who kept hitting on Luca." - Stockton Rothstein
- "I met him at a gather once. He kept looking at me. Oddly enough, it wasn't at all disturbing." - Juliana Rossellini
- "I see him. I see him for what he was, what he could have been, and what he will become. Other would tremble at such a sight. I stand in awe and clap." - Alessandra Cordero Milliner
- "He is a valuable addition to la familia." - Draco Rossellini
- "è sempre un piacere sedersi e parlare con Dante. A volte è meglio sedersi e ottenere un outsider perspecitive della stupidità della politica della Torre d'Avorio.." - The Broken
- "Dante is interesting. He looks deceptively unbusy, which I know is impossible for a Giovanni. So we'll keep an eye out and see if he can keep up the good work." -Nenette
- "He always seems deep in thought." -Candice Caine
- "Non tutte le ciambelle riescono col buco." - Cesare Giovanni
- "Congratulations on your loyalty to the Ivory Tower, Mr. Rossellini!" - Harper Gray
- "Uncle Dante is a bit severe, but he's smarter than most of us fuckin' combined. Plus, he's always quick with a gift, so he ain't so bad." -Angie Giovanni
- Start with Rupert Giles and mix in Abraham van Helsing
- Allow to age significantly (about 70 years)
- Sprinkle liberally with Randolph Carter
- And you now have Dante Rossellini!
Player: Daniel Troncoso
MES Number: US2014040074