Όποιος γίνεται πρόβατο τον τρώει ο λύκος.
"He who becomes a sheep is eaten by the wolf."
Darjius Anakletos has an unsettling appearance in the subtlest of ways. When observed thru the corners of your eye, you never see his movement even as he closes upon you. A somber, pale gentleman in a dark suit, his angelic wings and skin look as if carved from alabaster. The déjà vu that follows him is perplexing to even the most ancient of vampires. A former Knight Templar, he limits personal contact and seems unaffected by most anything. Sworn to the upholding of the tower for what they provide to his clan at large, he is dedicated to protecting his fellow kindred and the safety of his clan.
He has moved past his younger years where the only good Tremere was ash. His approach to them in modern nights is to consider them as proper members of the tower but never let his guard down. He despises slavery in any form. He retains some contacts across sect due to his long age and deeply engrained sense of duty.
The beginning of his unlife was spent traveling Eastern and then Western Europe before he came to the New World. He traveled liberally, exploring the world and discovering new experiences. After joining the Camarilla in 1493, he became certain to gather evidence of the crimes of the Tremere before resorting to violence. These nights his focus is centered around slowly expanding the power base of the Gargoyle clan and building alliances for when the Tremere attempt to turn on his clan once more. He serves as a voice for his clan, negotiating for peace and safety.
- Eerie Presence: Deja Vu
- Eerie Presence: Stutter Step - when observed out of the corner of your eye, you only see him move in flickers.
- Wings appeared to be carved from alabaster and feathered. Red and black horns curl up from his hair.
- 1224 - Born in the Holy Roman Empire.
- 1236 - Joined the Crusades as a lesser noble's son.
- 1247 - Embraced in what was Greece by Abraxas.
- 1257 - Chased by Tremere. Escapes with a touch of grace and the help of a passing Nos.
- 1267 - Faces Roe Jera on the battlefield. Comes away from the experience, wiser and with a respect for the Gangrel.
- 1290-1307 - Avignon, France: Travels to Avignon.
- 1323 - Meets Velasco Paez de Leon and learns some choice aspects of business.
- 1385 - Met Edith Boese. Gains a life long friend.
- 1435 - Captured Thanatos and held him while chantry was attacked and Regent was killed, breaking his bond.
- 1465 - Along with Stoneking, attacked the Chantry Atrohop was beholden to freeing him.
- 1476 - Gargoyle Revolt. Fought to free my brothers in clan.
- 1490 - Spanish Inquistion - Fought alongside Hadrian Ienicer in the Reconquista.
- 1493 - Joins the Camarilla.
- 1500 – Witnesses Stoneking’s joining of the Camarilla.
- 1500 – Rescues Malachite with Stoneking.
- 1545 - Attempts to rescue a childer from the Tremere with Achilles after several successful missions. The childer is killed and he is almost torpored himself. Recuperates in the care of Vigo after inadvertently taking shelter in his castle.
- 1650 – 1775 Liberally harassed the East Indian Trading Company ships for carrying slaves with Eris and Kephas.
- 1686 - Russo–Turkish War of 1686–1700 - Ambushed by lupines with Aisha Stormcrow and others.
- 1700 - 1726 - Met Dillon thru Achilles. Travels with them for a while between clan and sect business.
- 1730 - 1775 - Wanders the New World with Dylan Lancaster among others.
- 1775 - Sporadically assists in the American Revolution. Saves the life of a young man.
- 1775 – Rumors of “The Angel of the Missions” begin spreading in San Antonio.
- 1805 - Met and rescued Costanza Isabel Pérez Rodríguez.
- 1828 - Russo-Turkish War of 1828–1829 Russia - Met Aisha Stormcrow and her brother once more, final death defied and toasts exchanged.
- 1846 - Gulf of Mexico - "A Magister always repays his debts."
- 1855-1954 Torpor location unrevealed near NY.
- 1955 - Meets the Biddies, They catch him up on what he missed somewhat.
- 1995 - 2005 - Spent time near the border clearing out Sabbat.
- 2015 - Involved in the rescue -Tunis, Tunisia. Cathedral of St.Vincent de Paul.
- 2015 - Came to San Antonio
- 2015 - Died in defense of San Antonio's Elysium - Fulfilling his duties as Keeper
- "Probably the spark to my success." - Edith Boese
- "Broodmate . Μικρό σε σώμα , ισχυρός στην ψυχή ." - Stoneking
- "We differ greatly in our opinions on our peoples hellish past and what it means today. But, I will never question his loyalty to our people or the fight he makes without using his fists. Dont be foolish... if you bring him to use those fists, find mercy somewhere else." - Citadel
- "An old friend. He gave me aid and succor at a dark time in History. If he ever needs, my steel is his." - Alexander Miguel DeSantos Jessup
- "So, out of curiosity Elder Anakletos, when you stand very still do you invoke the Toreador clan flaw?" - Magdalene Lys
- "I've seen a lot things in my existence, but Elder Anakletos is the first of his I have ever met or seen before. I hope to get to know him better in these coming nights, both as a Scholar, and as a Kindred." - Zack Snyder
- "May understanding lead to change." - Antoine Price
- "Recognize him, both vacationed in Malta recently. Glad see he make San Antonio home. Maybe we be neighbors." - Tony D
- "It is nice to find an Elder who is kind to those of my age." - Nova
- "The face of an angel I almost remember. How delightfully interesting..." - Evelynn Asher
- "In all my years I have never met such an elder like Monsieur Anakletos, that man has a demeanor and wears a suit like no other, truly delightful." - Marie Blackwell
- "Darjius Anakletos is always welcome in my Castle, he has respect for the tradition of Hospitality and always brings me the most interesting gifts." - Vigo Malastova
- "Sometimes in the vast darkness of night, it is impossible to find what you have lost. For the lucky few, the light of hope will shine upon you, and that which you seek will be found. I believe that Darjius is one of the lucky ones." - Ammarah
- "When we first met, Darjius had been backed into a corner and was ready to fight a losing battle. He was young, and outclassed, but he refused to submit. When I suddenly killed one his pursuers who was standing in the back of the group, the rest turned to look at me. Then Darjius was in their midst before they knew what was happening. They didn't last long after that. I have to say... it's a great way to meet and bond with someone." - Marus
- "I thought I knew everything there was to know about art and the like and then Darjius shows up. He swept into my existence like a typhoon and left behind the destruction. Though from great change comes great growth and for that, I owe him much. Maybe more than most know." - Violet Lheigh Abernathy
- "Darjius was my first introduction to his kind. Since our meeting, he and those of his family have always found shelter among The Beloved. I thought for certain our kind could never understand the word 'friend', Darjius makes me question that certainty." - Dylan R Lancaster
- " My Uncle is very efficient and good at what he does, he's just being nice by being social, I would make sure you remember that." - Fidelity
- "I met this one, saw his patience. You want me to describe him? Fine. He is stalwart." - Angelo
- "His people have suffered more than they deserved, but I will not give him my pity. Pity will not assuage the deep desire for vengeance in his soul. Instead, he will have my assistance." - Miguel Culebra
- "There is something beneath the surface. Something old and terrible, but familiar to me. Those who have glimpsed Hell are forever changed by it and can recognize it in each other." - Remy Gagnon
- "There may be more devil to this angel then most realize...I like it." - Papa Etienne Portier
- "He is intense. I could come to like him, but he is intense." - Talia
- "An Excellent man to call "friend". I look forward to working with him to destroy The Sabbat." - The Broken
- "A noble man who exemplifies the idiom, 'Chivalry isn't dead'." - Hobbes
- "It's not every day you meet a gargoyle that comes to life. Unless, of course, you're me. I've known Darjius for a long time. While he certainly can defend himself, I'll always be there for my marble made friends." - Mabel Ruby
- "A formidable Warrior Scholar, worthy of anyone's respect." - Prince Serafin
- "Nice suit, nicer shield, I bet he doesn't wear either one because it's fashionable, it's because he knows how to be a businessman, and a fighter at the same time." - Auggie Giovanni
- "I had heard of Darjius for many years before I finally met him. He has my respect, not just because he is an upstanding kindred, but also because, dare I say it, he makes my sire happy which in turn makes me happy." - Matthew Alright
- "He is the very definition of stalwart, and more elegant in his thought and action than most could hope to achieve. He has earned my every respect." - Magdalene Lys
- "The gentlemen is well known by House Silva and we have had working relations in the past. As to current, I find him as he has always been - courteous, vigilant, and with the patience his age gives him." - Elder Costanza Rodriguez
- "Oh Brother, your time has come finally and we lay you to rest. You earned this with your past, and the future is left for us to carry forward. Know you were the better half, the mind which offset my brawn, and your voice will be missed with each night that I face now." - Stoneking
- "Add your quotes here." - You
- "There are many types of stone, almost as many as shades of roses."
- "If someone causes you harm, defend yourself completely."
- He has sunk more treasure accidentally than many men have ever seen.
- There are hidden Templar vaults around the world he maintains.
- Anakletos has a tendency to chase random adventure and new experiences.
- Curious that Richard de Bures' death and Elder Anakletos' embrace are in the same year. Not all Kindred keep their mortal name.
- In the late 18th century, there were rumors of an angel that protected the missions by the San Antonio river.
- A famous sculptor once attempted to capture his likeness in marble. The statue, though inaccurate, became infamous.
- There is a reason that the defenders of the Alamo were able to hold out so long against the superior Mexican force.
- Add your rumors here.