David Wall-of-Text Tealdeer
David is in his 30s. Long dirty-blonde hair is pulled back into a ponytail to his belt. His beard is trimmed short, but has a longer-trimmed goatee. He's wearing all-black (Tshirt, shorts, shoes, socks). Around his neck is a necklace with a gold and jeweled cockroach, two Coca-Cola bottle caps, and a chrome dogtag. Otherwise, he's pretty ordinary-looking.
David "Wall-of-Text" Tealdeer: A business man of modern technology and marketing, he's quick and eager to introduce himself and make a first impression, to learn about someone, and be known with his friendly, knowledgeable, creative, but impatient methods. He's not very good at combat, but he's willing to put forth the effort for his pack and a good cause, but he seems quite willing to take a "hit" for his team, especially socially. He's progressive, true to the Glass Walker "ways" (tending to lean towards the Corporate Wolves methods) and wants the Tribe to rise from its poor health in this new and modern age to fight the Wyrm within the new world. He seeks to learn how modern understanding of medicine and technology can revitalize the Garou Nation, and even perhaps bring back what was lost from past tragedies.
Character InformationName: David "Wall-of-Text" Tealdeer
Tribe: Silicon Sentinel
Home Sept: The Sept of the Golden Door
Title or Positon: None
Former Pack: Lost and Found
David was born David "Spencer" in Grand Rapids, Michigan on September 7, 1983. His father was James Ironway, a Philodox Glass Walker of the Sept and was raised by his mother Abby Spencer and her husband Greg Spencer, both doctors at the Clearwater Fertility Clinic in Grand Rapids.
David grew up around the Sept and knew some basics before going through his first change at 14 and went through his Rite of Passage a few years later.
David has remained in West Michigan his entire life. He has been a member of one other pack before, but after the death of his packmates he spent a number of years packless before meeting up with Plays-with-Fire and becoming a member of the pack Lost and Found.
Since then, David has begun to get more involved with the Sept once again, attempting to both make a name for himself and honor his fallen Tribemates by keeping the Glass Walkers in some prominence within the Sept.
David works with his Kin family at the Clearwater Fertility Clinic in Marketing, making connections and "selling" the services of the clinic not only to the mundane world, but also to the Garou Nation as well.
David goes by "Spencer" in the mundane world, but uses "Tealdeer" as his last name within the Nation.
- Challenged an Athro for Sept Alpha while still a Cliath... and lost.
- Recovered lost Elders on a Quest through several Umbral Realms.
- Defeated a smog elemental in the Grand River at the doors of the Caern.
- Protected a Caern in Wisconsin from a hoard of Formori and gunmen.
- Helped re-awaken a Caern in Chicago.
- Helped recover a lost cub from a hospital.
- Assisted in destroying 3 wizard vampires in their underground lair in a Kentucky town.
- Traveled with 18 other Glass Walkers into the Deep Umbra to save a great Spirit on The Journey to Tomorrow.
- Participated in The Battle for Atlanta, including the fight against Zhyzak (at SERE2015)
- Fought against Tor's Deadly Sins
- Helped defeat the Vampire monster at The Fallen Crescent in 2015
- Involved in the recovery of the new Las Vegas caern.
David is missing his tail. In Homid and Glabro it's just a scar, but in other forms it's been almost cleanly severed with hardly a stump.
Player: Arthur Dreese
Email: MES Email Address
MES Number: US2012070036Location: Grand Rapids, MI • Grand Designs • Great Lakes