Creature Type: Sin Eater
- Threshold: Silent
- Archetype: Necromancer
Seen by Sin Eaters:
- Often carries a Charm, a Fetter, and a Deathmask.
Denial has a somber air to him, that contrasts with his youthful appearance. He usually dresses in casual clothes, often with sneakers and a graphic tee. He seems particularly fond of his Ghost Busters shirt, and others with suitably ironic themes. Over this he wears a short trench coat that has an iridescent sheen.
Titles & Positions:
- Quartermaster of Springfield, MA.
- Mystery of the Lost Hope.
- May 13, 2016: Became a Believer.
- July 2, 2016: Joined the Shattered Crossroads cell in Springfield, MA.
- October 24, 2016: Joined the Vault.
- November 2016: Participated in Operation Paragon, in the Nicaragua Mission.
- January 2017: Attended the Adjudication of John Smith.
- March 2017: Helped Found the Krewe of the Lost Hope.
- June 2017: Was present for the departure of John Smith.
- Participated in New Lebanon Scouting Expedition.
- July 2017: Participated in Operation Damned Throne, as a member of Strike Team Leo.
- Was present for the Death of Councilor McMullin, the Destruction of the Black Avatar, and Funeral of Councilor McMullin.
Krewe of the Lost Hope
Dorian Goldman -Captain
Henry Tucker -First Officer
Dimitry Schraeder -Armorer
Lucian Fontana -Navigation
Denial -Science Officer
John Dorian -Medical
Hector Alvilla -Quartermaster (deceased)
Sal Remington -Intel (deceased)
- He's not even old enough to buy booze legally.
- The Deathmask he carries was the Geist of one of his former Krewe members.
- He sold his favorite T-Shirt to something in the Underworld.
Feel free to add!
- "My first op with this agent. I think he will do well indeed." - Winter Reilly
- " talented little bugger. Kids like a Swiss army knife on a mission." Sam_Roland_Hain
- "Good first impression, glad Springfield has some good talent" Gaff Hook
- "Good guy to work with. Would do so again" - Lionheart
- "I love him in the Vault, but man, I crack up every time I see his email signature. Capitalizing the starts of syllables and throwing 'x's around is gonna do the opposite of getting you laid, dude, no matter what the 90s taught you." - Shkira Kushnir
- "The kid's had my back since Lowgate, and he actually survived New Lebanon. What's that tell you?" - Henry Tucker
- "Not gonna lie, dudes a little weird, but most folks with a Geist riding shotgun are. But he's a really stable person to have with you. Especially down in the great below, you could do worse than have him at your back. " - Gabriel Helm
Feel free to add!
Player: Andrew Collins
MES Number: US2016040036